• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I cashed out of my #1-6 run but managed to rebuy #3-4 & 6 at cover at my LCS and Hastings. I intend to continue reading, but can always pick up the trade if I want to reread the books. I am working up to a big comic purchase this summer, and will happily book the profits towards that. This is not a comment on how much I'm enjoying Revival, because I love it, but I buy moderns to read and not as an investment. If I can make a buck I will, and will keep reading the story.

It was right around the 7th-8th issue that Saga decided to double in price overnight. I sold off one full run a month or so ago, but i'm hanging onto my other 3 full runs. Revival and Saga are my two favorite reads right now regardless of prices.

+1 Same here. I can't get enough of either. Saga first followed by Revival.

It was right around the 7th-8th issue that Saga decided to double in price overnight. I sold off one full run a month or so ago, but i'm hanging onto my other 3 full runs. Revival and Saga are my two favorite reads right now regardless of prices.

Apples & Oranges.

Saga: My favorite new fantasy genre comic

Revival: My favorite new horror genre comic

Saga is performing much better in the secondary market than Revival.

Revival has the potential to perform much better in the secondary market than Saga, based on print run.

My opinion.

I'm dumb.

( you guys are Braniac level intellects )

Edited by LarrysComics

Apples & Oranges.

Revival has the potential to perform much better in the secondary market than Saga, based on print run.

My opinion.

I'm dumb.

A solid post with good statements followed by an unprovoked, unnecessary sarcastic response. :facepalm:

>>A solid post with good statements followed by an unprovoked, unnecessary sarcastic response. <<

Sweet Jeeebus, Man!

My name is Larry Doherty.

HAVE we met?!?

No, not yet. I actually really enjoy sarcasm. I think we'd get along in real life.

>>A solid post with good statements followed by an unprovoked, unnecessary sarcastic response. <<

Sweet Jeeebus, Man!

My name is Larry Doherty.

HAVE we met?!?

No, not yet. I actually really enjoy sarcasm. I think we'd get along in real life.

Me too, Sir.

Apples & Oranges.

My opinion.

I'm dumb.

Thats about right. Although I prefer Revival to Saga just because some of the nudity/graphic scenes in Saga just turn me off to reading it compared to Revival.

Apples & Oranges.

My opinion.

I'm dumb.

Thats about right. Although I prefer Revival to Saga just because some of the nudity/graphic scenes in Saga just turn me off to reading it compared to Revival.

I think there needs to be some nudity scenes between the sisters. :grin:

Read issue 7 and need to go back and read it again. Quite a bit happened and I didnt take it all in. Either subscriptions are picking up on this book or my LCS has lowered their order. One copy left today when I got mine.

Me too. I'm new to my area and have only been going to the new LCS for a very short time. Since I have there was always a stack. There's still 3-6 first prints there though not in great condition. This week though there was only one 7 and it was beaten up. I asked the owner who is a die hard bloated 2 guy and he said the preorder was the same, they're just selling out. Color me shocked and happy because Revival rocks!