• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More excited about Before Watchmen than I should be...

24 posts in this topic

:fear:

:troll: Hiyo!

Do not fear me... fear only the evil-machinations of DC/Marvel; for I walk in the Light and they the Darkness!

Long ago when I was forged... it was foretold to me a day of reckoning will come; when this darkness first risen before, never could any have imagine so many would willing allow themselves to become pawns and boons to this blatantly evil spawning that has encompass the entirety and whole of DC and even further evolved into a form more malicious then the former as DC Entertainment!

There are others, we are not alone in this dark-time; Light-side of the force gathers, though slowly, but calculative so when our time to strike is readied... our force will be so great that the very cosmos will change and darkness will be extinguished again, for a time!

Figured you'd be back for a rant... lol

IMHO, no matter whether these books are good or bad, Alan Moore's and his Watchmen legacy will remain intact.