• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More excited about Before Watchmen than I should be...

24 posts in this topic

I don't think there's anything wrong with being excited about good comics, sounds reasonable to me. I ordered the fire two months worth from DCBS, and will probably order month three as well. I've been hearing good things about these books.

I didn't read the contract hahahaha

:troll: Hiyo!

There is a special-level in purgatory waiting for Jim Lee and the rest of DC Entertainment and Marvel for their blatant disrespecting to true writers and creators of note...

Jim Lee seems to be too busy selling his soul to the demon demigod of DC Entertainment... glad Frank Miller cut his ties to him from All-Star Batman and Robin, the Boy Wonder.

P.S.

This is sacrilege...

I asked my comic shop owner what he had been hearing from customers. He said, “They are OK with DC doing the books. We have had people add it to their pull list. No great numbers though, not like the ‘Earth 2’ #2 sellout. DC did put out a nice set of promo posters, a poster for each book.”

You think real and true Comic-Loyalist are childish kiddies with short-attention spans that goo-goos for poster-inserts in comics!? That shop should be burn and razed in the hellish fires that spawn his very existence!

P.S.S.

There is a war coming and you need to ask yourself, "Do you stand with the Loyalist-Republic or the Emperor-DC/Marvel Entertainment?"

Cause when the war starts... there is no mercy! :devil: