• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS. New mutants 98 9.8 up on ebay tonight.

19 posts in this topic

I just posted the book on ebay so some time tonight, the book will post. New mutants 98 in cgc 9.8 w/pages, first deadpool. Some of you have expressed interest in this book and will be Pm'd asap. By far, the best copy I have ever seen. I wonder what the opening bid is.. or even the buy it now price. gossip.gif

How are you Kreskins finding the links?

Kreskins??

A well known "psychic" - was a frequent guest on the Johnny Carson show. And don;t you DARE say "Johnny Carson?"!

Actually THE TONIGHT SHOW Starring Johnny Carson.

::edit for last sentence::

I copy/pasted "nextlevelmp" into the ebay seller search and voilla! Viola? Whateva! grin.gif

I know, and my comment was a veiled way of saying "IF YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR BOOKS, THEN POST THE FREAKING EBAY LINK!!!"

I see.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif......

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The Ace.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No...it's the six of ... thumbsup2.gif

Your mothers name is Sarah....

Ok....

it's the nine of hearts.... cool.gif

Kind of - well - yeah! Just like that! But he DID have a cool act!

Wasn't Kreskin the one who would guess the answer and then open the envelope to read the question? Or am I thinking of another "psychic". insane.gif

Wasn't Kreskin the one who would guess the answer and then open the envelope to read the question? Or am I thinking of another "psychic".

No. That was Johnny Carson himself as Karnak. The envelopes containing the quesitons were "hermetically sealed in a mayonaise jar on Funk and Wagnall's porch."

Wasn't Kreskin the one who would guess the answer and then open the envelope to read the question? Or am I thinking of another "psychic".

No. That was Johnny Carson himself as Karnak. The envelopes containing the quesitons were "hermetically sealed in a mayonaise jar on Funk and Wagnall's porch."

Oh yeah, that's what I was thiking of. I knew it was related to Carson somehow.

Carnac the Magnificent!

carnac.gif

And the answer is "Pov can't spell Carnac".

McMahon echoing "Pov can't spell Carnac!"

Carson looks askance at MacMahon.

Audience laughs.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Carnac the Magnificent!

carnac.gif

abbreviated sampling:

A: A, B, C, D, E, F, G.

Q: What were some of the earlier forms of Preparation H?

A: An unmarried woman.

Q: What was Elizabeth Taylor between 3 and 5 pm on June 1, 1952? (insert J Lo to modernize)

A: Rosy red cheeks.

Q: What do you get when you squat on a rosy red fire?

[audience boo/hiss] CARNAC: May a crazed weightlifter clean and jerk your sister

A: Old wive's tale.

Q: What do cannibals find hard to digest?

A: Kumquat.

Q: What do you say when calling your quat?

[more audience boo/hiss] CARNAC: May a bag of Pop Rocks explode in your shorts.

A: High rollers.

Q: Describe a stoned bowling team.

A: Crabgrass.

Q: What do crabs get high on?

A: Eleven.

Q: What is the total of Bo Derek and Phyllis Diller?

A: Supervisor.

Q: What does Clark Kent wear to keep the sun out of his eyes?

ED: I liked that but I seem to be the only one.

A: Sanford and Son and Ed McMahon. (insert comic-keys for relevance)

Q: Name three people who sell a lot of junk.

[continued audience boo/hiss] CARNAC: May your only son become a Pointer Sister.

and it goes on and on...

Carnac the Magnificent!

carnac.gif

A: A nail, a board, and an S&L customer.

Q: Name something that's hammered, somethin that's sawed, and something that's screwed.

A: Turner & Hooch

Q: What's the rudest thing you can do to girl in a church?

A: Piggly Wiggly

Q: Describe Kermit's wedding night.