• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone want a nice Defenders #1?

2 posts in this topic

Hi all -

It turns out I've been sitting on a beautiful Defenders #1 (raw, glossy, deep colors, sharp edges, nice centering) that I would give a 9.0 to. Only downside is the nutsac crease from its printing that bisects the logo for about 3" on the right edge. If CGC doesn't downgrade for this, the book is a 9.2. This was bought almost five years ago with a bunch of other Marvels, mostly Silver Age. Many have since been CGC graded and none have been restored, so I doubt this one is. I can't find anything, anyway.

I'm asking $80. If anyone wants a scan or to buy (with full refunds given), please PM me.

Also, I still have about 10 early Fantastic Four issues that I will likely sell in the next year or so. I've found some nice second copies (8.0 - 9.4) in order to fill my FF run, so some sweet stuff (all CGC 9.2 - 9.4 with oww or wp) could be available if anyone's interested.

(Speaking of filling holes, kudos to Bob Storms for working with me on a large order that I paid over six months. All FF's and all superb!)

The issue numbers I may wish to sell include 7, 9, 11, 16, 20, 21, 26, 27, 28, and 30. I have a few later Silver issues as well in 9.2 - 9.6. Thanks!

Dan