• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Half price or less (some a bit more) GNs or HCs - PRICE DROPS

11 posts in this topic

:news: Now with several price drops!

Welcome to my bookshelf cleaning sale! Time to free up some space (and generate some cash) for other endeavors. I managed to scrounge up a variety of good reading for tonight's sale.

:takeit: in the thread is king. PMed offers welcome, though I am already going to be at my limit on most of these I will listen to package deals.

Shipping will be exact cost to your location, domestic or international. I'll use media mail in the US unless the buyer requests something else.

Paypal, money orders, or checks all happily accepted. International buyers must pay via Paypal unless you would like to add the $15 cashing fee to MOs that my bank will charge me. Didn't think so.

Here is my list with asking prices. Photos/descriptions to follow. Most are NM, but a couple have very minor wear.

In no particular order:

Marvel Masterworks #59 variant Ant-man/Giant man still sealed - cover is $55, asking $35 SOLD

Maximum Carnage (signed by Alex Saviuk) - cover is $30, asking $15 SOLD

She-Hulk: Single Green Female - cover is $15, asking $7.50 $6 :news:

Ruse: Enter the Detective - cover is $16, asking $6 $4 :news:

Crux: Atlantis Rising - cover is $16, asking $6 $4 :news:

Pair of Fables GNs (The Last Castle & Legends in Exile, the latter reprints #1-5) - combined cover is $16, asking $8 $7 :news:

The Immortal Iron Fist: Last Iron Fist Story Vol 1 VF - cover is $15, asking $7 $5 :news:

Nightly News - cover is $17, asking $8.50 $7 (Hickman story) :news:

Identity Crisis HC - cover is $25, asking $15 SOLD

1602 HC - cover is $25, asking $15