• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #238 CGC 9.9

19 posts in this topic

893whatthe.gif I would tackle a spidey 300 9.9 for a similar price but there's going to be someone out there who is going to buy that book. I would pay anyone 700.00 for a new mutants 9.9 and more for a 10.0 so if you guys who are grading their new mutants 98s, the offer is on the table. 893blahblah.gif

Jeezuschristmas,...I bet it goes quick...that's one of those books that bring out the stupid money people,....now if you want a nice reasonable 9.6 for $130.00 please contact me.... tongue.gif

It will be interesting to see if anyone bites. The book was shopped around for the past couple of weeks and there were no takers.

Not true. Actually I had a buyer for close to the ComicLink price (minus commission), however the deal could not be completed due to unrelated matters.

The price is extremely aggressive but from 710 copies submitted thus far this is the only 9.9. If there's even a rumour of a Hobgoblin appearance in a future Spidey movie this book will fly off the shelf at this price.

This book was part of an unslabbed original owner collection I purchased in Boston several years ago that also includes the only Hero For Hire Luke Cage #1 in 9.8, a Ghost Rider #1 in CGC 9.6, and many other top census books. thumbsup2.gif

It will be interesting to see if anyone bites. The book was shopped around for the past couple of weeks and there were no takers.

Not true. Actually I had a buyer for close to the ComicLink price (minus commission), however the deal could not be completed due to unrelated matters.

The price is extremely aggressive but from 710 copies submitted thus far this is the only 9.9 . If there's even a rumour of a Hobgoblin appearance in a future Spidey movie this book will fly off the shelf at this price. This book was part of an unslabbed original owner collection I purchased in Boston several years ago that also includes the only Hero For Hire Luke Cage #1 in 9.8, a Ghost Rider #1 in CGC 9.6, and many other top census books. thumbsup2.gif

Does this qualify?

Hi Beyonder

I took the reviewer to be hinting that Harry Osborn would be taking over as the Green Goblin, as opposed to a Hobgoblin appearance ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Some suggest that the director will tweak it a bit....and turn Harry into the Hobgoblin. Kind of how he tweaked it to eliminate Gwen. mad.gif

Hi Beyonder

I took the reviewer to be hinting that Harry Osborn would be taking over as the Green Goblin, as opposed to a Hobgoblin appearance ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Some suggest that the director will tweak it a bit....and turn Harry into the Hobgoblin. Kind of how he tweaked it to eliminate Gwen. mad.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifpopcorn.gif