• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FYI Comic Keys..you have a fan

135 posts in this topic

Biomara is a board member that has multiple accounts. tongue.gif My lips are sealed!!! laugh.gif This person has a ton more that I know about. Of course I don't know all of them since I don't feel the need to investigate this cool guy laugh.gif

or Chester Gigolo, T.Deum, Mike Hunt, Janet Upisass, and Hugh Suck.

I just wrote an email about an hour ago to the Winner "YouLose" on the fake auction, thanking him and extending my gratitude for doing what Ebay failed at. I called Sunday night, My Gold-Power-Seller rep. A Crystal J.M. (as the follow up email from Ebay said) spoke to me and said that the auction would be immediately evaluated, blah, blah, blah. Once before, on something similar, a power seller rep DID take care of an obvious scam auction copied from mine quickly, but not this time. Ebay's batting .500 . One of you did their job for them, Thankfully.

Did you guys see the feedback response he left?

youlosescammerboy(-1) Jan-07-03 12:48:25 PST 753309501 S

Complaint : Scammer used a STOLEN SCAN and has 2 FRAUD auctions up at same time!!!

Response by ssjdustensofge - This item was best described on another auction, i used the description on it

Way to go Meth... your descriptions are so good he didn't even need to write his own... smile.gif

I didn't take it that way..I thought he was throwing it out as a general board question. smirk.gif If he is specifically asking us 2 then nope it isn't me. My extra ID's usually have some humor to them tongue.gif

I am not accusing anyone of anything.

Are you this bidder? : spiderman10spiderman

This person attempted to buy and bid on many of my auctions , eventually came out and pretended to be a 14 year old kid .

It wasted alot of my time , and judging by the context of this thread, one of you is this person.

I could be completely off track and talking out my arse.

As I have NO PROBLEM with scam auctions getting messed with, but take it personal if it is directed at me.

M

Yea, you're talking out your arse. I've bid and won on your auctions and was happy, so why would I f*[!@#%^&^] with you? I also was mistreated by you when you had your comics stolen, and came onto this board and actually defended you. mad.gif