• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I like posting here, BUTT it HURTS...

347 posts in this topic

o-face-o.gif

Who the hell is that? I missed this and am unable to be a part of the inside joke. :cry:

Seriously?

How??? how did this escape you, Dice????

Somebody send him the YouTube link. You can try to explain all you want, butt....

o-face-o.gif

Who the hell is that? I missed this and am unable to be a part of the inside joke. :cry:

Seriously?

How??? how did this escape you, Dice????

Somebody send him the YouTube link. You can try to explain all you want, butt....

Done.

Can CGCmod8 establish Butthurt General and Linguiniii General Stat!!!

Did cgcmod1 through cgcmod7 resign? There has been a lot of that going around lately.

Whatever happened to 6. S/he was your huckleberry. I feel like we are talking about Ultron or Sentinel versions with all these numbers. CGCmodMarkXII hm

o-face-o.gif

Seriously?

seriously.

DICE! This will never be topped.

Hope not. :eek:

Dice: Son, we live in a world that has butthurt, and those butthurts have to be guarded by moderators with buttons.

Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Architect?

I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for butthurt, and you curse the moderators.

You have that butthurt. You have the butthurt of not knowing what I know.

That his butthurt, while tragic, probably saved lives.

And my butthurt, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

You don't want the butthurt because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that butthurt, you need me on that butthurt.

We use words like honor, code, butthurt. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something.

You use them as a punchline.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very butthurt that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a button, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Fingh: Did you order the Code Butthurt?

Dice: I did the job I...

Arch: *Did you order the Code Butthurt?*

Dice: *You're right I did!*

Dice: Son, we live in a world that has butthurt, and those butthurts have to be guarded by moderators with buttons.

Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Architect?

I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for butthurt, and you curse the moderators.

You have that butthurt. You have the butthurt of not knowing what I know.

That his butthurt, while tragic, probably saved lives.

And my butthurt, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

You don't want the butthurt because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall.

We use words like honor, code, butthurt. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something.

You use them as a punchline.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very butthurt that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a button, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Fingh: Did you order the Code Butthurt?

Dice: I did the job I...

Arch: *Did you order the Code Butthurt?*

Dice: *You're right I did!*

You can't handle the Butthurt.

Did cgcmod1 through cgcmod7 resign? There has been a lot of that going around lately.

Whatever happened to 6. S/he was your huckleberry. I feel like we are talking about Ultron or Sentinel versions with all these numbers. CGCmodMarkXII hm

I heard cgcmod5 and cgcmod6 moved on to greener pastures:

71038_370755199131_4660169_n.jpg

:roflmao:

Myself notified.

Myself notified.

:roflmao:

Possibly the hardest I have ever laughed on here.