• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official ''DREDD'' thread. DREDD TRAILER PAGE 6!

147 posts in this topic

DREDD: 2012

Dreddimage_2_big.jpg

Pretty sparse, No crazy buildings, No Clutter, if there's one thing the 95 flick got right it was the city. :(

But if the film is good that can all be forgiven, I think. :popcorn:

We don't know how the city is laid out yet. This police HQ could be set far above the ground level. We can't assume too much about how Mega City will look from this shot. There are too many unknown variables at this point.

That's true.

Mega city does encompass the entire east coast so maybe this is just not a very populated part of the city.

DREDDDD!!!!!

2000AD2.jpg

That looks to be in amazing condition, Chris!  Great book.  

Caira was a genius for buying that 9.4 of Dredd's 1st appearance. Instant gold!

:applause:

Would love to see a scan but don't know who Caira is.

DREDDDD!!!!!

2000AD2.jpg

This lucky fella.

Great page quality for a 2000 AD, and no annoying address written on the cover by the local newsagent.

Exceptional.

DREDD: 2012

Dreddimage_2_big.jpg

Pretty sparse, No crazy buildings, No Clutter, if there's one thing the 95 flick got right it was the city. :(

But if the film is good that can all be forgiven, I think. :popcorn:

We don't know how the city is laid out yet. This police HQ could be set far above the ground level. We can't assume too much about how Mega City will look from this shot. There are too many unknown variables at this point.

This would be my guess.

Great page quality for a 2000 AD, and no annoying address written on the cover by the local newsagent.

Exceptional.

Thanks Ken,

It's the nicest copy I have come across since I became a Dredd fan and started looking, a little over 25 years ago.