• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noobs

158 posts in this topic

For the record, I didn't pick a fight with anyone. Simply stated an opinion on the breakout of sandy vaginga syndrome. Some were offended, some agreed, some were indifferent, some smoke crack. Different strokes for different folks.

Whats a vaginga???

Is that a gingers vajayjay ???

It's what he gets sand in constantly (shrug)

I thought I told you to fist yourself. Why am I not on ignore? You know I don't like you, you were a taint tickler during my battle days, when you let the graemlin whisperer do the dirty work and you added your useless comments after. Please don't discuss my vaginga. (thumbs u

This will be the last time I address you.

Damn!

I thought I was the only person people hated with such passion hm

On a side note, the ignore feature is AWESOME!!! I just used it for the 1st time the other day and I gotta say not seeing graemlins posted by a certain someone on the days he decides he has principles is pretty sweet! :cloud9:

Damn!

On a side note, the ignore feature is AWESOME!!! I just used it for the 1st time the other day and I gotta say not seeing graemlins posted by a certain someone on the days he decides he has principles is pretty sweet! :cloud9:

Yay for the ignore function. :whee:

Damn!

Only downside is if you quote a string with an ignore persons post in it, then you can see it unless I am doing something wrong (shrug)

Damn!

Only downside is if you quote a string with an ignore persons post in it, then you can see it unless I am doing something wrong (shrug)

Well at least I know you don't have me on ignore.

Damn!

You know I love you too much for that! :foryou:

You're my inner voice of reason :baiting:

Damn!

Why would anyone hate you..let alone passionately? Sure, there are people here who rub me the wrong way and vice versa, but comics are supposed to be fun right?

Damn!

You know I love you too much for that! :foryou:

You're my inner voice of reason :baiting:

hm

Damn!

Why would anyone hate you..let alone passionately? Sure, there are people here who rub me the wrong way and vice versa, but comics are supposed to be fun right?

Oh trust me, there's people that hate me! lol

Hey, I'm not saying I don't deserve it with more than a few. I've always been the type to get mad, fight, call a few names and the next day it's water under the bridge and I'm all for being friends again. Other people, you call them a dummy or tool during an argument and it's enemies for life (shrug)

Damn!

Have you ever read sufunk's posts when his meds are imbalanced? lol

He can get pretty riled up!!!

Damn!

Hey, I'm not saying I don't deserve it with more than a few. I've always been the type to get mad, fight, call a few names and the next day it's water under the bridge and I'm all for being friends again. Other people, you call them a dummy or tool during an argument and it's enemies for life (shrug)

You're a tool and a dummy. :angel:

:foryou:

Damn!

Have you ever read sufunk's posts when his meds are imbalanced? lol

He can get pretty riled up!!!

No meds, I'm on a natural high :acclaim:

And FYI, just cus I put a word in caps or use an extra exclamation point, I VERY rarely am riled up. I can really only think of one time on here when I was actually was riled up and went off on somebody. Coincidentally, that's probably also the only time I've ever said anything I regret on here and despite numerous apologies after the fact, ended a relationship with a boardie I have a ton of respect for :sorry:

Damn!

You're a tool and a dummy. :angel:

:foryou:

That's it!!! You're dead to me now!!! :sumo:

lol

Damn!

Nope. That's the way it is.

As a form of protest, you might consider only posting with graemlins until that particular idiosyncrasy is adjusted. :gossip: