• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scarce GA slabs, GGA, EC, Fiction House, one Mile High - 10% off

30 posts in this topic

All books are CGC graded.

Pressing is noted if known.

Paypal or certified check/MO (checks must clear prior to shipping)

I will combine shipping.

One- four slabs is $15 USPS priority five-eight $30 and so forth.

I will ship US and Canada - other international buyers, please ask before posting.

First unconditional :takeit: wins. PM offers will be considered but if someone takes it unconditionally in the thread before I can accept the offer then the post in the thread wins.

I'm open to trades - I'm looking for classic pre-code covers and cgc graded silver/bronze Marvel keys.

I will accept returns within 7 week of receipt.

Take 10% off entire purchase if you buy more than one.

Ebay feedback

http://myworld.ebay.com/pistis7

Kudos Thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=5442494&Searchpage=1&Main=228492&Words=mldynes&topic=0&Search=true#Post5442494

Air Boy Volume 10 #3 Mile High Copy – 6.5 OW - old label- awesome Heap robot cover – one of the best covers of the run – not pressed to my knowledge – ONLY COPY ON CENSUS – next to last issue - I bought this on the boards but I can't remember from whom. - $1500

AirBoyV103Front00005.jpg

AirBoyV103Back00006.jpg

Blue Bolt Volume 7 #5 –CGC 7.0 OW/W GERBER WHITE SPACE – this book is not pictured in the Gerber Guide(Gerber rates it a 7) – one of only two on census (other is 7.5) – awesome skull cover with bright orange and yellows (rainbow is on scan not book) (pressed by joeypost) (no GPA sales) - SOLD

BlueBoltV75Fron00002.jpg

BlueBoltV75back00003.jpg

Four Color #174 CGC 5.0 OW/W – early Winnie Winkle Central Valley ped. – looks nice but water stains on back hurt grade not pressed to my knowledge – one of three graded (Not much on GPA - Mile High 9.8 sold for $604 in 2002) $100

FourColor174Fron00005.jpgFourColor174Back00006.jpg

Air Boy Volume 10 #3 Mile High Copy – 6.5 OW - old label- awesome Heap robot cover – one of the best covers of the run – not pressed to my knowledge – ONLY COPY ON CENSUS – next to last issue - I bought this on the boards but I can't remember from whom. - $1500

AirBoyV103Front00005.jpg

AirBoyV103Back00006.jpg

I used to own this book, so it very well could of been me you got it from (thumbs u

Moon Girl #7 – CGC 8.0 C/OW - Gerber 7 – First “Fights Crime in Logo”- Action packed Shelly Moldoff cover (notice the one cop shooting the guy in the back) – tough book – pressed by joeypost (9.0 sold for $837 in June 2011)SOLD

MoonGirl7Front00021.jpg

MoonGirl7Back00022.jpg