• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did you see the Pawn Star ASM 1 episode?

14 posts in this topic

i just saw it tonight. Grade looked good but the price made me cry..................

Was lame. I saw it first time it came out.

They don't know nothing about comics.

They guy kept saying the small pen mark (some kid/guy put his initials on the cover in pen-small unobtrusive-not on spidey's head for gosh shakes) would greatly affect the value. Not in 6.0 dude, not on your life.

Isn't this the episode where Corey mentions that a comic can grade 9.5? I was always amazed when I saw that and just shook my head. The seller should have had the book graded by CGC and sold at auction. Just my opinion...

Because every single sale in every single episode is staged and a fake. But there have been many a heated argument over this topic so im sure everyone knows that.

It was cool to see an ASM 1 on TV though. (thumbs u

:facepalm:

lol, that's all made for TV nonsense.....but they should have asked one of us to come in as their expert!! why didn't they ask GATor to come in and address it.

.....I would've offered slightly more and given the guy a Butt rub....and taken that book home :sumo: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Because every single sale in every single episode is staged and a fake. But there have been many a heated argument over this topic so im sure everyone knows that.

It was cool to see an ASM 1 on TV though. (thumbs u

what a beautiful AC7 recreation! Oh wait, I OWN THAT!! How's it going, Austin :hi: when can I get my next one/!?!?

lol, that's all made for TV nonsense.....but they should have asked one of us to come in as their expert!! why didn't they ask GATor to come in and address it.

.....I would've offered slightly more and given the guy a Butt rub....and taken that book home :sumo: GOD BLESS...

oh boy, Jimbo, you're dangerously close to starting a trend here of what you will do for a comic book :o

oh boy, Jimbo, you're dangerously close to starting a trend here of what you will do for a comic book :o

:facepalm: