• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody collect Sea Devils???

36 posts in this topic

I have the 3 Showcase App. & I love #1 & 2 Killer Russ Heath Art & Covers!!!

Does anybody have High Grade Issues they can post ,would love to see them !!!

Some of the best Silver age covers ever made IMO!!!! Russ Heath, cloud9.gif True gems in any collection!!!

I have the 3 Showcase App. & I love #1 & 2 Killer Russ Heath Art & Covers!!!

Does anybody have High Grade Issues they can post ,would love to see them !!!

Some of the best Silver age covers ever made IMO!!!! Russ Heath, cloud9.gif True gems in any collection!!!

i have all of them, many in HG and still raw. i'll post a few on this thread for the small cadre of DC fans......... grin.gif

Burnt, hi.gif Thanks for posting those beautiful covers,that's what I'm talking about!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif The number # 2 I feel is one of the all time great grey tone covers!!! The stories were simple that's for sure ,but the art inside & out,by Russ Heath ,Incredible!!! cloud9.gif

the sea devils, cave carsons and rip hunters are on my list to re-get. i love the ely art in the Rip hunters a lot too. classic Silver age books all!

i've got most of 'em - will post a copy or two in the next couple of days grin.gif

the sea devils, cave carsons and rip hunters are on my list to re-get. i love the ely art in the Rip hunters a lot too. classic Silver age books all!

i've got most of 'em - will post a copy or two in the next couple of days grin.gif

Once you get all of your books CGC'd, you should make a website to showcase all of them. It'd be very interesting to see the full collection, and the grades from book to book. Since I assume the collection will eventually be broken up, it would be a nice "tribute" to a non-pedigree OO collection.

Once you get all of your books CGC'd, you should make a website to showcase all of them. It'd be very interesting to see the full collection, and the grades from book to book. Since I assume the collection will eventually be broken up, it would be a nice "tribute" to a non-pedigree OO collection.

I echo that 1000%! BB, after it all gets graded, you should post a master list with grades, perhaps there will be some ability to get a retrospective pedigree. The more I see of your collection, particularly its depth and breadth, as well as quality, the more blown away I am.

I'd posted this before in the low grade thread. But since Burntboy is keeping score of who's responding to his sweet DC scans, I thought I'd add another vote of confidence. Keep 'em coming, BB!

518784-showcase27.JPG

518784-showcase27.JPG.5747f71e7389ba53952c9a1a48ada0ee.JPG