• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Racetrack (Anfield Fox) Feedback Thread

17 posts in this topic

Remember me? :shy:

If you ever dealt with me then please leave a word or two about your fond experiences.

I'll be going through this thread over the coming weeks and leaving feedback to people who deserve it and maybe for a few who don't :grin:

I bought from and sold to Matt in the past and he was very professional and easy to deal with. In fact buying from him was one of the reasons I first came to the CGC boards in the first place.

Definitely recommended to deal with. (thumbs u

Just sold Matt a slabbed Avengers # 25 and I couldn't wish for a smoother transaction. Fast payment and excellent communication.

I recommend Matt to deal with and look forward to the next time. (thumbs u

Transaction complete 2 blank comics

His gradin is bang on

His service was exceptional

And his delivery was fast and package was solid

Over all is a excellent merchant a really pleasure in dealing with

Thanks gain for everything!!

Kellam

Just sold a bunch of raw books to Matt and once again, he's great to deal with. Helpful, honourable and good to chat with. Excellent communications.

I look forward to dealing with you again, mate and thanks a lot. (thumbs u

Matt (Anfield Fox) was nice enough to track down an Avengers #196 pence copy for me at the recent London Comic Con. He even had it in the mail before I had paid him for it. A 100% stand-up board member. I hope to be able to return the favor one day. (worship)

Brilliant boardie who you'll never have any trouble dealing with, buy from and sell too any day of the week with complete confidence. A good friend to have on the boards as well (thumbs u

Hey mate

What can i say, Matt's a great guy/buyer and if i do say so myself has great taste on his football club (fellow Liverpool supporter!)

He asked for helped getting some stuff from this years comic con and it being my first year attending he put his trust in me and went along on the journey with me. Sadly wasnt able to get everything he wanted do to stuff selling out but our mission was pretty successful if i don't say myself. I ASKED for a little deposit and he didn't hesitate to send it my WAY. Once i got back home and i invoiced him sent payment ASAP. Superb person will not hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks Matt for the journey and experience! (worship)

P.S. YNWA!!!