• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 40....Guess the grade

33 posts in this topic

40tag.jpg

I figured it'd go higher than my guess of 8.5. It is so glossy. Compairing your scan to my copy, you can really see the color difference. Beautiful issue.

Do you have a #39 in as good condition? In my oppinion this is one of the best two part stories in silverage spiderman history. #39 and 40 were the first Romita right?

I figured it'd go higher than my guess of 8.5. It is so glossy. Compairing your scan to my copy, you can really see the color difference. Beautiful issue.

Do you have a #39 in as good condition? In my oppinion this is one of the best two part stories in silverage spiderman history. #39 and 40 were the first Romita right?

Thanks Newt. I'll let you guess the grade on my 39 when I post it later tonight. Yes, 39 was the start of Romita and with the story line ranks it right up there. thumbsup2.gif

BOO-YAH BABY!!! acclaim.gif

Don't hog all the glory. You get to share the official no-prize with stronguy. tongue.gif

Who's hogging? I'm just happy I got it right! smile.gif

sign-offtopic.gif going to the north beach fair today? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nope. I have a trial starting on Monday. I'm finishing up my opening statement and meeting with the clients to go over their testimony. And it's my birthday, dammit!!! There is no justice in the world. 893frustrated.gif

sign-offtopic.gif going to the north beach fair today? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nope. I have a trial starting on Monday. I'm finishing up my opening statement and meeting with the clients to go over their testimony. And it's my birthday, dammit!!! There is no justice in the world. 893frustrated.gif

Happy Birthday dude! There is no justice in the world - that's why you're going to trial on Monday -- And don't you ferget it!!!! Cheers!

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif