• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's Who in SDCC 2012 Artists Alley?!?

25 posts in this topic

Considering the size of this show, CCI is taking their sweet time with a lot of their infos, including releasing the list of artists gracing the Artists Alley side of the Exhibit Hall. The show is in one month!

Anyone heard or knows some of the artists confirmed for SDCC? Through websites, rumors, buddies, etc.

Jonboy Meyers is in! per website and he told me!

Terry and Rachel Dodson, David Finch, and Mike Mignola have all been confirmed viaa their websites or blogs.

Oooh, do the Dodson's sketch at cons? If so, are their lines crazy long?

+1 on finally getting my Irredeemable covers signed by Panosian.

Terry and Rachel Dodson, David Finch, and Mike Mignola have all been confirmed viaa their websites or blogs.

I know they where taking request through their website for the other conventions Terry was at. But I'm not too sure of their plans in San Diego.

Last year, he took a wait list on weds/thurs with your name and the character, and then he would pick a limited amount to do from the list.

Last year, he took a wait list on weds/thurs with your name and the character, and then he would pick a limited amount to do from the list.

Do you happen to know how much he charges, i would like to get a Harley Quinn done.

Yep, I got on his waitlist but mine wasn't picked :(

Not sure how much he charges, but he was selling pre-done pieces there for about 2K each. But those predone pieces were beautiful! And unfortunately sold by the time I got there Thursday morning.

Just confirmed:

Mark Irwin

Dan Panosian

Sean Gordon Murphy

Mike Choi

Eric Canete

Matteo Scalera

Axel Ortiz

Mindy Lee

I can also confirm Dave Johnson and Andrew Robinson too.

Alright! Been waiting for Dave Johnson to appear in So. Cal for his sig.

Anyone know if Bernie Wrightson will be appearing at SDCC this year? (shrug)

Art Adams Art News

Some of these folks may have been already mentioned.

"Arthur will be appearing at San Diego Comic Con from July 11 to July 15 2012 at the NFR booth alongside Bruce Timm, J Scott Campbell, Phil Noto, Joyce Chin, Amanda Connor, Michael Golden, and Skottie Young at San Diego Comic Con, where he'll be selling art, sketchbooks, and prints! After SDCC, those items will be for sale on this site!"

Trickster Artist

This is an offsite event as SDCC, so I am assuming that some of these artist will probly make an appearance. :gossip: