• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The arc not told...

20 posts in this topic

Ok...so we have the best and worst story arcs as topics, what about the story arc that hasnt been told that you have longed to see!? What character(s) would you love to see duke it out or put into whatever situation and to what end?

The more far out the better!! thumbsup2.gif

I'd like to see The Hulk & Wolverine as part of a team. Colossus is strong.....but it would be interesting to see The Hulk whip up a " fastball special ".

Both have berserker rages......

You could have the Hulk go berserk....and SMASH the Abomination to death by using Wolvy as an ADAMANTIUM baseball bat.10_9_133.gif

I'd like to see The Hulk & Wolverine as part of a team. Colossus is strong.....but it would be interesting to see The Hulk whip up a " fastball special ".

You could have the Hulk go berserk....and SMASH the Abomination to death by using Wolvy as an ADAMANTIUM baseball bat.10_9_133.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sue Richards exploring those urges she gets whenever she sees Mary Jane Parker.

OR

A flashback to the swinging 60s groovy love pad of Peter Parker during one of his mad acid orgies. Gwen and Mary Jane... devil.gif

Sue Richards exploring those urges she gets whenever she sees Mary Jane Parker.

OR

A flashback to the swinging 60s groovy love pad of Peter Parker during one of his mad acid orgies. Gwen and Mary Jane... devil.gif

I had the same thought, only with Black Widow and Elektra.

Well they were in Fantastic four

ff1v348.jpg

Well they were in Fantastic four

ff1v348.jpg

I have a Wolverine book with that line-up. It was that book that made me think about it. thumbsup2.gif

Persinally, I feel the arc not told is finally being told in Crisis On Infiinite Message Boards! grin.gif

How can " The arch not told " not be told....when it's being told already? I'm confused? confused.gif

You are being crossfired by your youthful brain cells! We elders know how to manage anomalies and fit them to our uses! thumbsup2.gif

Persinally, I feel the arc not told is finally being told in Crisis On Infiinite Message Boards! grin.gif

How can " The arch not told " not be told....when it's being told already? I'm confused? confused.gif

You are being crossfired by your youthful brain cells! We elders know how to manage anomalies and fit them to our uses! thumbsup2.gif

Do you realize we're talking to each other in 4 different threads? Or is it 5? confused.gif

Do you realize we're talking to each other in 4 different threads? Or is it 5? confused.gif

Yes, I do. I find it both refreshing and also rather piquant! thumbsup2.gif

Yes, I do. I find it both refreshing and also rather piquant! thumbsup2.gif

What are you doing over here?

Dagnammit!!! 893frustrated.gif

Oh, just expressing opinions. Bantering a bit with fellow forumites. Expanding my perceptions beyoindpre-code because my synapses have been firing a lot on these boards lately. And just, in general, being a pain in the butt?

Oh, just expressing opinions. Bantering a bit with fellow forumites. Expanding my perceptions beyond pre-code because my synapses have been firing a lot on these boards lately. And just, in general, being a pain in the butt?

Keep up the good work. thumbsup2.gif

Oh, just expressing opinions. Bantering a bit with fellow forumites. Expanding my perceptions beyond pre-code because my synapses have been firing a lot on these boards lately. And just, in general, being a pain in the butt?

Keep up the good work. thumbsup2.gif

I shall endeavor to do so! grin.gif

Still waiting for the last Conan story. frown.gif
gossip.gifHe dies.

Yeah, I know. But I just gotta' know who killed him!

(By the way....you forgot to put a spoiler warning at the top of your post.) mad.gif