• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA and SA slabs, some raw, eclectic. Horror GGA Pre-hero and others

92 posts in this topic

Finally overcoming the inertia and will be listing several books over the next 10 or so days. Mostly Slabs and a few raw, mostly GA some Silver. I have a few scans uploaded and will get some books up tonight, then they’ll come more slowly unless I get a unexpected burst of energy. I’ll also start a thread in Mixed Age that will be mostly raw Silver, Bronze, and Copper.

Some of these books I’ve had a long time, many are old label, and probably “improvable” if you care. As far as I know none of the books have been pressed.

All books are returnable within 2 weeks of purchase for any reason.

Paypal, CK, or MO accepted. International buyers welcome. If you are well known on the boards and international, your books will ship in a timely manner upon any form of payment. If you are international and unknown, you’ll either have to pay CK or MO; if you want to pay using paypal you’ll need to pay for a means of shipping that includes legitimate international tracking.

Shipping costs are exact costs for US shipping however you want it shipped. I will ship slabs fairly bulletproof, have never had one damaged. Pricey HG raw also gets extra care. Low grade raw will get shipped First Class Envelope or USPS priority envelope between cardboard unless you want the upgrade.

No bidders of ill-repute, yadda yadda yadda.

“take it” in thread supercedes any PM offers. If we reach agreement in PM you need to post “take it” in thread before anyone else does.

Lastly, some books may lack back scans that I can scare up if you’re truly interested. Also some of my scans might suck and again, I could rescan them if requested.

Movie Comics 1 Fiction House 1946 CGC 9.0 OWP (Second Highest) $325

moviecomics1cgc90ss3.jpg

Mmmm...love me some Fiction House, even if it is a bit off from the usual titles.

:takeit:

Nice cover - congrats on the pick-up! Always come to the goodies on the sale board too late (thumbs u

moviecomics1cgc90ss3.jpg

Mmmm...love me some Fiction House, even if it is a bit off from the usual titles.

Nice cover and congrats on the pick-up! I always come to the goodies on the sale board too late (thumbs u

moviecomics1cgc90ss3.jpg

thank you Sir. Can't go wrong with FH.

a couple of raw to end the night. Will be back tomorrow with both slabs and raw.

Thing #8 G/VG $55

thing8vg.jpg

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5031/thing8vg.jpg

Thing 3 #3 G/VG $55

thing3.jpg

take both for $100

I'll take both.

Thank you Sir.

I have a few more low- and mid- grade GA horror to list in the next few days. Also more GA GGA and some Superhero, then ultimately SA (mostly Superhero).