• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED.........

10 posts in this topic

Looking to sell 1 copy of the upcoming Walking Dead #100 1:200 B&W Sketch Variant. I am getting in multiple copies of this variant and will make sure the one you receive is NM or better. I will have these in hand around July 11th and will ship this in a secure box via USPS with signature confirmation due to the cost of the comic.

Asking $245 shipped and will only ship to a PayPal verified address within the United States. First :takeit: as usual wins and sorry if you are on the probation list please do not post.

EDIT: Okay I will sell this to Canada but I will only ship in such a manner as to be covered via PayPal Seller Protection. Asking $265 $245 also shipped to let this go to one of our Canadian board members.

SELLING NOW ONE MORE COPY IN NM OR BETTER CONDITION.

I decided I am going to go ahead and sell one more copy of the multiples that I am getting. If you are interested please post the :takeit: and PM me.

Thanks

Looking to sell 1 copy of the upcoming Walking Dead #100 1:200 B&W Sketch Variant. I am getting in multiple copies of this variant and will make sure the one you receive is NM or better. I will have these in hand around July 11th and will ship this in a secure box via USPS with signature confirmation due to the cost of the comic.

Asking $260 shipped and will only ship to a PayPal verified address within the United States. First :takeit: as usual wins and sorry if you are on the probation list please do not post.

Yeah, why not, I'll roll with ya, man. I'll take it! PM sent also...