• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Physical Address?

20 posts in this topic

Thought I'd toss this up real quick as I'm in a hurry to mail this out. I'm attempting to mail a package to the "Submission Center". Does anyone know CGC's actual address? I'm using Fedex's online shipping program and it won't allow me to ship to a P.O. Box. Thx

Brian

Why won't FEDEX mail to the PO box? They still have to sign for the package. Just wondering because I always use the PO BOX 4738.

Is it any faster to send to the direct address then the PO BOX? For me it seems like they get my packages pretty fast. And they sign for them. Does CGC do the same when mailed to the direct address?

My question is which way to mail is safer? That would be what really matters to me.

Also; why does submission forms only show the PO BOX address?

From outside the USA

Cgc

1500 Independence Blvd, Suite 220

Sarasota, FL, USA, 34234

or

For Fedex or UPS

CGC

1500 Independence Blvd

Suite 220

Sarasota, FL 34234

or

US MAIL

Comics Guaranty, LLC

P.O. Box 4738

Sarasota, FL 34230

hm....

I just printed out a submission invoice and the address given is different........

Box 4738

Sarasota FL

He wants the physical address, as he wants to send it out via fed-ex. The other address works for post office mail! tonofbricks.gif

They can't leave the package at the P.O. because Fed Ex isn't an employee of the United States Postal Service. So basically Fed Ex won't ship to a P.O. Box because their curriers don't have time to stand at a post office and wait for you to come check for mail. wink.gif

Brian

They can't leave the package at the P.O. because Fed Ex isn't an employee of the United States Postal Service. So basically Fed Ex won't ship to a P.O. Box because their curriers don't have time to stand at a post office and wait for you to come check for mail.

So then the commercials that say; "FEDEX will ship anywhere in the US " is a lie?

I still question which way to mail is safer. confused.gif

The day FEDEX and UPS merge and become FED-UP I'll start walking my packages to CGC. grin.gif

hm....

I just printed out a submission invoice and the address given is different........

Box 4738

Sarasota FL

He wants the physical address, as he wants to send it out via fed-ex. The other address works for post office mail! tonofbricks.gif

Yeah, it would have helped if I had actually read the entirety of his post tonofbricks.gif