• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

It's a shame you didn't take the photo with Havok and Wolverine, if you haven't read it, you should. The art is fantastic and they ripped some of X-men: First class from it.

It's a shame you didn't take the photo with Havok and Wolverine, if you haven't read it, you should. The art is fantastic and they ripped some of X-men: First class from it.

I've never read it, but I already had the Usagi's.

I'll pick it up sometimes, though. Thanks for the info.

I've never read it, but I already had the Usagi's.

I'll pick it up sometimes, though. Thanks for the info.

All 4 parts are collected in Wolverine Legends Vol. 2 (thumbs u

512sOjSuCYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I have ulterior motives in my offering. I REALLY love this series and want to bring NEW fans into this great series. So please if you are already a fan/hoarder on this series, pass... Let's get some new fans into this book! These books will get you current in the series and ready to pickup issue 8 later this month.

The TPB was for me since all my copies are slabbed but I figured this is for a great cause!

Peter Panzerfaust TPB Collects Issue 1-5

IMG_0937.jpg

Peter Panzerfaust Issue 6 probably 9.6???

IMG_0935.jpg

Peter Panzerfaust Issue 7 probably 9.6???

IMG_0936.jpg

+1 dude, If I grabbed something I was going to offer the Panzerfaust trade as well. Probably still will.