• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

My 2c is that you should have to wait 1 week before claiming another deal. I didn't follow who had taken what but it would be much more interesting if more than 5 people participated.

Also, for pacing I understand that it would be great if every item was claimed in 24 hours, but sometimes it's not feasible. The time limit should be extended so others who don't spend much time in this thread can play.

So no one has to feel bad, I'll make the decision to relist the slabs.

**on second thought**

If 24 hours have passed, I'll let Andy decide if he wants to pass on Skullkickers, if he does than the Spidey slabs will be up for grabs. If he does want it, than the fat lady has sung.

I don't think Andy meant to violate the thread rules - I think he just got excited and jumped at the Spider-Man slabs because they were such a great "pay it forward" item.

My suggestion would be that they are freed up for another person since Andy picked up something within the week.

OOOps - sorry guys didn't know about that. :sorry:

Mike put the Spideys up again.

My bad - and I had such a great offering as well...

so the SPIDEYS ARE UP FOR GRABS AGAIN (thumbs u

let the feeding frenzy begin!

Sorry Mangbus - so its only after a week has passed since someone claimed something, that they can participate again - yes.

Sorry man - wasn't trying to be a serial grabber!

Sorry Mangbus - so its only after a week has passed since someone claimed something, that they can participate again - yes.

Sorry man - wasn't trying to be a serial grabber!

Not a problem. Nothin personal! Glad everyone has been civil lately and I hope this gets snatched up and we can get some other great offers in this thread tonight!