• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Ok...Here is my offer...

BORN (2003) #1 - #4 by Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson

HULK - WOLVERINE: SIX HOURS #1 - #4 by Bruce Jones and Scott Kollins (covers by Simon Bisley)

MARVELS TPB by Kurt Busiek and Alex Ross

I apologize for the use of stock images but wanted to make sure they got up in time. The Born and Hulk/Wolverine are all NM/NM+ and the Marvels is VF (there may be a page loose, can't remember).

Not sure on the shipping rules, but free shipping to Canada and US...

132730.jpg.26839c5f22a4a8a23e473a0073515f8a.jpg

132731.jpg.8a3d36e5d4b3e5f285fb5ec8a1bdbf30.jpg

132732.jpg.7fd5f67056cbcd53c8e0c9c5b258abed.jpg

I just want to clarify that my offer is for ALL of the books listed. First taker can take all of them, just one or two series or whatever, but ALL are up for grabs.

Ok...Here is my offer...

BORN (2003) #1 - #4 by Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson

HULK - WOLVERINE: SIX HOURS #1 - #4 by Bruce Jones and Scott Kollins (covers by Simon Bisley)

MARVELS TPB by Kurt Busiek and Alex Ross

I apologize for the use of stock images but wanted to make sure they got up in time. The Born and Hulk/Wolverine are all NM/NM+ and the Marvels is VF (there may be a page loose, can't remember).

Not sure on the shipping rules, but free shipping to Canada and US...

FREE shipping to Canada! VERY generous :applause:

Bisely is still awesome (worship)

I said free shipping to USA too.. ;)

Like I said,I wasn't sure on the shipping rules but it makes sense in the spirit of Pay it Forward to ship worldwide too. So, if you are interested in the offer and are from the UK, Australia or even Attilan, Blue Area of the Moon, Outer Space, I am good/fine with that as long as you don't mind waiting for the long delivery time.

That Captain America TPB has some really good stuff in it. All apologies to Steranko, but Brubaker's Cap is the best SHIELD series ever written. (thumbs u

(Of course, Steranko's series was an obvious influence and inspiration on Brubaker's run as well)

Nice back-pedal but it's too late, Steranko is on his way to your house and he looks pissed! :slapfight:

Alright finally got home and just finished catching up on the TV from last night I missed.

Since noone took the cap stuff and I was able to look through some books here at the house lets try these.

I just picked them up here about 2 weeks ago and gave them a read if you are interested in them let me know and send me your info ill get them out to you.

1116919.jpgSerenity-Volume-2-9781595821621.jpgshepherdstaletpb.jpg

Alright finally got home and just finished catching up on the TV from last night I missed.

Since noone took the cap stuff and I was able to look through some books here at the house lets try these.

I just picked them up here about 2 weeks ago and gave them a read if you are interested in them let me know and send me your info ill get them out to you.

1116919.jpgSerenity-Volume-2-9781595821621.jpgshepherdstaletpb.jpg

:takeit: