• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

(surf control at work blocks the photos but not the message boards, go fig (shrug) ).

I think it is because of all of the seductive pictures such as :

tumblr_m97v9gKikH1rdqkdso1_500.gif

Who or what is that??

We don't get that here I'm pleased to say!

I'm not even going to ask what its about.

Thanks for the info!

I dont actually watch the show, somehow a little fat girl farting in public places is good enough to get paid 60k an episode. I am from Canada we for the most part can't understand the show but it is a big hit in the US :fear:

The first time I EVER heard Runny Poo Poo, or whatever, was on South Park. It was enough to convince me to steer clear. :sick:

Next to being nude whilst deep frying, this would be the biggest mistake of your life; it's TV's Ctizen Kane.

I dont actually watch the show, somehow a little fat girl farting in public places is good enough to get paid 60k an episode. I am from Canada we for the most part can't understand the show but it is a big hit in the US :fear:

I don't understand poutine, Bryan Adams or Boxing Day, but I'm not pointing fingers.

My offer: Sensational Spider-Man #35 NYCC Variant signed by Stan Lee. This was a freebie included with a graded ASM 194 I bought a while ago so I am quite literally paying it forward. Overall condition of the book is very high, lower left corner is just beginning to split at the spine, otherwise everything else looks perfect.

IMG_6719.jpg

IMG_6720.jpg

In the signed stuff vein:

IMG_0333.JPG

Signed by Frank Miller.

To sweeten the pot, the 3 trades.

Army @ Love volumes 1 and 2 - some good Rick Veitch Vertigo stuff

and Proof Volume 1. Like Hellboy if Hellboy were a Sasquatch.

I don't understand poutine, Bryan Adams or Boxing Day, but I'm not pointing fingers.

lol sometimes you can be a VERY funny guy!

IMG_0333.JPG

Signed by Frank Miller.

How on earth did Army@love not become huge!

I literally laughed out loud on numerous occasions - if you haven't read it - then you should grab this!

A very funny and saucy little read!

IMG_0333.JPG

Signed by Frank Miller.

:takeit:

A quick google search reveals the family makes between 2-4 thousand per episode, making it possible for them to make $40 000 for the ten episode season. :shrug: I'm from Canada too and while I don't watch the program, I do understand the human condition to want to watch a train wreck.

A quick google search reveals the family makes between 2-4 thousand per episode, making it possible for them to make $40 000 for the ten episode season. :shrug: I'm from Canada too and while I don't watch the program, I do understand the human condition to want to watch a train wreck.

are you implying that canadians are humans?

are you implying that canadians are humans?

No, simply that we understand you and are on our way to the ultimate goal of assimilating you Americans. We'll have you saying 'goodbye' on the telephone by next year.