• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Thanks man, I wouldn't worry about following it up (I was worried about following up the offer I was able to get) but TheMightyJohn gave me some good advice about just making it interesting. No need to match dollar to dollar. Offer up something cool/unique/not before seen in this thread/rare and you'll garner some interest. And in the end if you want to just take part of the offer, you can always do that :)

It's definitely a cool offer and there are a few things I want from it, but I'm refraining from taking it because I don't want to hog the other couple of books someone else would appreciate :foryou: But that Steranko, Heroclix, and Spideys... :cloud9:

Shouldn't last too much longer!

:popcorn:

I thought about what to offer all day and to be honest I was stumped. I thought I'd throw together multiple items that might pique the interest of someone. Shipping is on me.

If this doesn't interest anyone with in 48 hours I'll move onto something else.

Harbinger: Children of the Eighth Day TPB VF~NM

Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD #5 (slight browning on the cover) F

Amazing Spider-man Chaos in Calgary (French) VF

Amazing Spider-man 361 (French) VG

Preacher Special: Saint of Killers miniseries (all 4 books) VF-NM

Marvel Ultimate Alliance (xbox 360) [iMO much better than the sequel]

Marvel Heroclix;

Thor, Vision, Captain America, Wolverine, Sentry, Genis-Vell; plus the extremely rare WW2 Captain America, DumDum Dugan, Gabe Jones

7 Foil Gen13 trading cards from the Wildstorm Archives

payitforward.jpg

:takeit:

My offer:

Lucifer Vol. 1 Trade paperback. If you like Hellblazer, you'll love this.

Chew 26 and 27

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen:Black Dossier

Kabuki #2 Signed by David Mack (has COA from the CBLDF)

IMG_0349.JPG

And for US takers only because of the size: For the Trek fan, The Enterprise E!

Has lights and sounds too. Nice model.

IMG_0350.JPG

+1

If its good, I'll be poaching something from my upcoming TPB/HC/Archive/Omnibus/Absolute sales thread.... :popcorn:

Edit: These are all good offers, let me revise and say if its something that tickles my particular fancy.....

(thumbs u

Shipping to NA included. Anywhere else, I only ask that you cover the difference.

I'll throw up one option for now. If no bites by tomorrow morning, I'll throw up another, and so on...

Option #1

The Marvel Vault

This is a pretty sweet look at the history of the Marvel U, that includes tons of reproductions of memorabilia, ie. early sketches, Bullpen birthday cards, an MMMS membership certificate, convention books, Marvel Value stamps, and even a No-Prize book. It's in great shape.

MarvelVault.jpg

Shipping to NA included. Anywhere else, I only ask that you cover the difference.

I'll throw up one option for now. If no bites by tomorrow morning, I'll throw up another, and so on...

Option #1

The Marvel Vault

This is a pretty sweet look at the history of the Marvel U, that includes tons of reproductions of memorabilia, ie. early sketches, Bullpen birthday cards, an MMMS membership certificate, convention books, Marvel Value stamps, and even a No-Prize book. It's in great shape.

MarvelVault.jpg

Option #1

The Marvel Vault

MarvelVault.jpg

this is a monster, it will entertain u for months. and a great coffee table book.