• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Oh, and how has no one claimed those old Batmans? And I've heard reeeaaallly good things about anything by Scott Snyder, what is up? SOMEONE CLAIM ONE OF THESE!!! Really good offerings, Tuffy. I'd be all over these if I was a bat-collector.

Oh, and how has no one claimed those old Batmans? And I've heard reeeaaallly good things about anything by Scott Snyder, what is up? SOMEONE CLAIM ONE OF THESE!!! Really good offerings, Tuffy. I'd be all over these if I was a bat-collector.

I loved the story. Didn't much care for the art, but story was awesome. Anyway, I changed my post and added a 3rd offering. Hopefully it's legal.

Sorry guys, I've been busy all day with stuff. Just got home. Here is my offering. I don't have too much else, but if no one takes this by Monday I will try to find something. Anyway...here it is:

26dd3fb6-485e-4063-b433-c56d89168d05_zps2721c59e.jpg

EDIT: Was really hoping someone would like these. I can take better pictures if anyone is interested in these at all.

Oh...free shipping to US. Don't mean to be a jerk to any Canadians or other nationalities on the board, I'm just poor.

Ok...to improve on this, I will throw in these old batmans.

2013-03-05_18-41-57_235_zps4c4bb86a.jpg

And if that doesn't cut it, then my second offer is this:

2013-03-05_18-43-19_801_zpsf2c530a1.jpg

The first TPBs of the New 52 Hawk and Dove, and Swamp Thing.

Ok, I thought of a 3rd offering...not sure if this is allowed or not (I read the rules and nothing specific was mentioned), but since people don't seem to be into what I've got. Pick something comic related up to $30 off of Amazon, and I will get it for you. I have prime, so if you pick something prime eligible it will get to you quicker haha. First :takeit: wins, and you have 24 hours to tell me what you want with your address. Honestly I kind of prefer this so I don't have to go to the post office and risk one of you being upset with my crummy packing/shipping job.

Option 3 :takeit:

Sorry guys, I've been busy all day with stuff. Just got home. Here is my offering. I don't have too much else, but if no one takes this by Monday I will try to find something. Anyway...here it is:

26dd3fb6-485e-4063-b433-c56d89168d05_zps2721c59e.jpg

EDIT: Was really hoping someone would like these. I can take better pictures if anyone is interested in these at all.

Oh...free shipping to US. Don't mean to be a jerk to any Canadians or other nationalities on the board, I'm just poor.

Ok...to improve on this, I will throw in these old batmans.

2013-03-05_18-41-57_235_zps4c4bb86a.jpg

And if that doesn't cut it, then my second offer is this:

2013-03-05_18-43-19_801_zpsf2c530a1.jpg

The first TPBs of the New 52 Hawk and Dove, and Swamp Thing.

Ok, I thought of a 3rd offering...not sure if this is allowed or not (I read the rules and nothing specific was mentioned), but since people don't seem to be into what I've got. Pick something comic related up to $30 off of Amazon, and I will get it for you. I have prime, so if you pick something prime eligible it will get to you quicker haha. First :takeit: wins, and you have 24 hours to tell me what you want with your address. Honestly I kind of prefer this so I don't have to go to the post office and risk one of you being upset with my crummy packing/shipping job.

Option 3 :takeit:

^^ Phew. Thats a load off now lol.

My offer:

Signed AZ Powergirl 11"x17" print (see below) and an assortment of other mystery prints.

az-powergirl-diet-coke.jpg

Free shipping in US, will cover first $10 anywhere else

AZ Powergirl showed up with some awesome friends!! Thank you starpc (worship)

prints001_zpsd367ee82.jpg

prints002_zpsfdcb533c.jpg

And these GREAT signed prints by Kevin Maguire and Yanick Paquette :whee:

prints003_zps1ace9d6d.jpg

prints004_zps5cee8e5d.jpg

Is AZ Power Girl a comic celeb? How do you guys know her? I have a local friend here in Phoenix, and I see her on his Facebook page all the time, I guess he knows her. I figured she just trolls the local comic shows.

It's hard to follow what I took from Tuffy but here is my offering.

However takes it please keep the spirit of this going and offer something of the same value in return :)

Shipping will be priority in the US that I will pay for. If you are in Canada you must cover the difference in shipping. Sorry guys but I won't ship slabs overseas.

Green Lantern New Guardians #1

CGC 9.8 White Pages

IMG_0083.jpg

picture hosting

However takes it please keep the spirit of this going and offer something of the same value in return :)

Shipping will be priority in the US that I will pay for. If you are in Canada you must cover the difference in shipping. Sorry guys but I won't ship slabs overseas.

CGC 9.8 White Pages

IMG_0083.jpg

picture hosting

:takeit:

CGC 9.8 White Pages

IMG_0083.jpg

picture hosting

^^

Why wait till tomorrow?

To follow up Mighty John's great offer, Here's my absolute-ly awesome PIF:

Superman For Tomorrow Absolute Edition.

Free Media Mail shipping in US. $10 shipping credit for everyone else.

aWWHk.jpg

(slipcase has a couple corner dings thanks to Amazon's awesome packaging, but its still solid)

Why wait till tomorrow?

To follow up Mighty John's great offer, Here's my absolute-ly awesome PIF:

Superman For Tomorrow Absolute Edition.

Free Media Mail shipping in US. $10 shipping credit for everyone else.

aWWHk.jpg

(slipcase has a couple corner dings thanks to Amazon's awesome packaging, but its still solid)