• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

For some people it's difficult to ship out of the U.S,

I learned all that from John, I'm sure an American boardie will grab these and maybe we can play on the next (thumbs u

Have you claimed anything yet? ;):grin:

Don't hate on us, hate on the US Postal Service! They make it difficult to ship to Canada.

I learned all that from John, I'm sure an American boardie will grab these and maybe we can play on the next (thumbs u

Don't hate on us, hate on the US Postal Service! They make it difficult to ship to Canada.

I wasn't hating. I honestly had no idea of the hassles of sending international mail from the U.S until you told me :foryou:

I wasn't hating. I honestly had no idea of the hassles of sending international mail from the U.S until you told me :foryou:

Haha I know man, I meant Canadians in general :) Just remember though, UPS hates you more than the Post Office lol.

Listen, I can understand if you must choose the right door, which is blocked by two guards, one of which tells the truth and one who only lies or you have to complete a very difficult obstacle course, in a monestary, to obtain a magical knife, being really problematic.

The reality is that next to taking a dump, shipping a package to Canada is about the most simple, reliable thing you can ever do. That coke bottle that you sent to the Pygmy in a Peruvian rain forest was difficult, shipping to the third largest economy in the world, not so much.

If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems, but Canadian shipping ain't one.

There is nothing "difficult" about it :facepalm:

I travel between the US and UK all year and send international mail while in the US. The only "difficult" thing is it costs more.

If you don't want to post international that's your right but stop saying things like that to put others off too.

okay heres my new offer

A Sketch from Larry Hama

c2364141-2088-4b50-850d-6adb31187191_zps8f3b918d.jpg

OR

Marvels 70th anniversary collection TPB This book is pretty neat has a little bit of everything from the 40s to now

AND

Jonah Hex Classic Tales TPB This book has the beginning stories of hex

2b5ccdcf-15bf-4028-a347-9ada515747e6_zps5f36c3b3.jpg

okay heres my new offer

A Sketch from Larry Hama

OR

Marvels 70th anniversary collection TPB This book is pretty neat has a little bit of everything from the 40s to now

AND

Jonah Hex Classic Tales TPB This book has the beginning stories of hex

2b5ccdcf-15bf-4028-a347-9ada515747e6_zps5f36c3b3.jpg

The irony of the "Ol' Canucklehead" being refused entry to his home country is a little sad.

:jokealert:

Alright heres my offer if they don't move ill try something else. Also I won't ship outside the US have had too many problems with doing so sorry.

It’s not nice to discriminate against Canadians especially AFTER someone has offered you a first right option on the italian edition of Daredevil #1 and you gladly accepted it. ;)

Alright fine. after everyone making such a huge deal about not shipping out of the us ill ship to Canada and the uk ill cover the first 10 bucks rest is on you but I swear one of you guys better clam this after making such a big deal over it. lol

Alright heres my offer if they don't move ill try something else. Also I won't ship outside the US have had too many problems with doing so sorry.

It’s not nice to discriminate against Canadians especially AFTER someone has offered you a first right option on the italian edition of Daredevil #1 and you gladly accepted it. ;)

and for that note I never discriminated on Canadians the last 2 packages i sent out of the us got lostand I never heard the end of it that's why I am ify about sending stuff out if you look at all my sales it the first thing I post most of the time if not the second

Even when you list something good it can take some time for it to be taken. I think the sketch is great, no waiting in a comic con line, no fee to get in, no fee for the sketch. And the trades are a nice item too. I don't know why someone hasn't grabbed the sketch, I thought it would be gone within minutes. I've been tempted to post about it on the OA board, hey anyone want a FREE Larry Hama Wolverine sketch?? The $10 should cover the shipping to Canada also.

Anyway good luck with the PIF items.

okay heres my new offer

A Sketch from Larry Hama

:takeit: If Canada is good...

I will post my offer later when i can

Send me a pm with everything needed.

Even when you list something good it can take some time for it to be taken. I think the sketch is great, no waiting in a comic con line, no fee to get in, no fee for the sketch. And the trades are a nice item too. I don't know why someone hasn't grabbed the sketch, I thought it would be gone within minutes. I've been tempted to post about it on the OA board, hey anyone want a FREE Larry Hama Wolverine sketch?? The $10 should cover the shipping to Canada also.

Anyway good luck with the PIF items.

Yeah I know whatcha mean. He was at a small show last year and there was no line the whole time he was there. I was able to get a few wolverine and a full G.I joe run of sketches

I have a dentist appointment this AM folks. I will post my PIF offer lter today when I get back from Dentist. Sorry for Delay. Rought night with crying daughter