• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

A Day in the Life, Revenge of the Green Goblin, Tangled Web vol. 4 and Death of Capt. Stacy please. I was having a hard time choosing between two for the third book so your generous addition of a fourth book made me smile. Thank you.

For my offer, I will add a new book every day until someone posts :takeit:

hm who can hold out the longest? I'm waiting 365 days :D

It's like a game of chicken. Is that OK? I know some of the guys in this thread like super-quick turnover in offers. But, I promise some good books.

For my offer, I will add a new book every day until someone posts :takeit:

hm who can hold out the longest? I'm waiting 365 days :D

It's like a game of chicken. Is that OK? I know some of the guys in this thread like super-quick turnover in offers. But, I promise some CGC 9.8 Wolverines starting with the elusive #35 in 9.8.

:o

:whistle:

:insane:

I don't have Girl Comics #5. But I will take requests. Most of my collection is Marvel, copper to modern (mutants, Spidey & Wolverine in particular). I have all the Valiants. And 1 book per day is too slow. I'll do a bunch every day but I will spread them out.

I don't have Girl Comics #5. But I will take requests. Most of my collection is Marvel, copper to modern (mutants, Spidey & Wolverine in particular). I have all the Valiants. And 1 book per day is too slow. I'll do a bunch every day but I will spread them out.

:popcorn:

I got this in the mail yesterday and thought I'd share it with everyone.

seoAwDU.jpg

Great idea Grimm! These institutions appreciate the donations they get and I think it's a wonderful way to keep the thread moving as well as get into the spirit of truly paying it forward.

I'll be adding donation as an option with all my future offerings.

How did you send your donation/who did you contact at the hospital first? I'd like to do this!