• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Let me know when you think enough time is passed and I may post another offer.

I just don’t know how quickly I’ll be able to do so… hm

There's no official rule but it's been suggested though out the course of this thread that 24 hours is a good rule of thumb.

That said...

:takeit: on the Hulk 126 and Capt. Marvel. I'll post an offer in a little bit.

My offer is your choice of one of the following options...

Option # 1 - Batman #303-310 (308 is Whitman)

All books bagged and boarded. Condition ranges from VG/F to VF or there about.

Option #2 - Amazing Spider-man #648-661 (includes 654.1)

All books bagged and boarded. Conditon would be NM to NM+ but all these books have a small ding on the lower let corner.

I will ship anywhere, and cover up to the first $15 dollars. Shipping over $15 is on you.

125g7qe.jpg

2pu038p.jpg

My offer is your choice of one of the following options...

Option #2 - Amazing Spider-man #648-661 (includes 654.1)

All books bagged and boarded. Conditon would be NM to NM+ but all these books have a small ding on the lower let corner.

I will ship anywhere, and cover up to the first $15 dollars. Shipping over $15 is on you.

2pu038p.jpg

:takeit:

Let me know when you think enough time is passed and I may post another offer.

I just don’t know how quickly I’ll be able to do so… hm

There's no official rule but it's been suggested though out the course of this thread that 24 hours is a good rule of thumb.

That said...

:takeit: on the Hulk 126 and Capt. Marvel. I'll post an offer in a little bit.

Will ship them as soon as I can! (thumbs u

Dang it

My 1st offer...

marvel premiere 15 and new avengers 54 sdcc variant

th_marvelPremiere15fc_zps0532387e.png th_marvelPremiere15bc_zps825a2510.png th_newAvengfc_zpsdcb53c1d.png

and these 3 1602 TPBs

th_753700ba-aa08-4f9d-b677-4c6a0da5dc92_zpse05e15f0.jpg

Mid-grade 1st app Iron Fist.

For free.

Sir, I salute you.

Try topping that someone!

WOOHOO :whee:That MP 15 is a major hurdle out of the way.

My offer will start out with a run of Black Dragon(Claremont & Bolton) #1-6 in about 9.0/9.2.Typical spine stress on a few and a VF copy of Fiction Illustrated #2 (digest size) 1976.No scans but I'll get them up tomorrow.

Free USA shipping & I'll cover the first $15 international.

And as I can't stay out of this thread II add something else till it gets got.

My 1st offer...

marvel premiere 15 and new avengers 54 sdcc variant

th_marvelPremiere15fc_zps0532387e.png th_marvelPremiere15bc_zps825a2510.png th_newAvengfc_zpsdcb53c1d.png

and these 3 1602 TPBs

th_753700ba-aa08-4f9d-b677-4c6a0da5dc92_zpse05e15f0.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Should ship out tomorrow

Mid-grade 1st app Iron Fist.

For free.

Sir, I salute you.

Try topping that someone!

Thanks for the kind words!

Thread right back on track. Now I can participate too! Just need to come up with something I can send.....

This is in no way directed exclusively at you :foryou: , but I'll use your post as an example.

I've seen many statements like the one highlighted after something has been claimed. What I've done is I looked over my collection and put together a stack of books I'm

willing to use for PIF offers and set it aside. So now I know I have many choices to offer BEFORE I claim something, and I don't have to worry about bottle necking the thread.

I understand many newer members don't have large collections yet, but claiming an item before establishing a sizable number of items to offer in return is placing the cart before the horse. 2c

Oh i agree with you. Which is why I haven't claimed anything yet, and don't plan to unless I have some things to offer before. Like you, I would like a stash set aside. This stash already has some items, just not enough yet to be comfortable to me. And I'm new here, but not a new collector, but I understand your post fully.

Thread right back on track. Now I can participate too! Just need to come up with something I can send.....

This is in no way directed exclusively at you :foryou: , but I'll use your post as an example.

I've seen many statements like the one highlighted. What I've done is I looked over my collection and put together a stack of books I'm willing to use for PIF offers and set it aside. So now I know I have many choices to offer BEFORE I claim something, and I don't have to worry about bottle necking the thread.

I understand many newer members don't have large collections yet, but claiming an item before establishing a sizable number of items to offer in return is placing the cart before the horse. 2c

:applause:

Glad I'm not alone in this.