• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

No interest in 50 free comics? How about if you get to choose how many of each category (DC, Marvel, Valiant) make up the 50? Within the limits of the comics I have, of course.

I think that's a great offer and free. Can't believe it's still here.

First offer:

A mystery box of 50 assorted raw comics including Marvel, DC and Valiant from the 80s, 90s, and modern.

question-box.jpg

:takeit: preference is Marvel or If its DC then Batman. Send whatever you've enjoyed reading.

Will do. PM incoming for shipping info.

so is that his offer or will there be specifics? We're over the 24hr mark for the new offer... Im just wondering if no ones pulling the trigger cause they're anticipating specifics....

Y: the last man was a pretty good story. The ultra liberal slant sort of got on my nerves at times, being a right winger gun nut, but I still enjoyed reading it. I even got my wife to read it. Someone should snatch this if they haven't read it yet.

Option 1

New fresh minty unread TPB, Jeff Smith's (best selling author of Bone) RASL Pocket Book One

Option 2

Cool set of 3 softcover books, about 5x5", containing 75 years of DC's Action and Detective comics covers. You get the first 50 years of Action and second 25 years of Detective! Published in 1993/1994. Every page is a full color cover identifying the publication date and the cover artists. Makes a handy reference or want list! lol

138319.jpg.ff706a95a368570466038704d385b124.jpg

138320.jpg.c32fa174c86945871f4c99c8a1569619.jpg

138321.jpg.045536d6897320ec0e180108a8124c40.jpg

138322.jpg.616a921fa96b3616bfe841dd713e32f3.jpg

For US destinations only, I'll combine the offers -- I'll include the RASL book as well as the 3 book set of DC covers. :popcorn:

I'll add a VF-ish set of Batman Legends of the Dark Knight #11, 12, 13, 14, 15

The complete Prey 5-issue run by Dough Moench, Paul Gulacy, and Terry Austin.

Particularly if you've seen the Dark Knight Rising movie then you should find this an interesting read!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Option 1: A mystery box, which will include... well, it's a mystery. But it will likely be a mix of bronze age goodies, weird indie books and whatever other nonsense I can find. I will also take requests and try to tailor for your specific collecting habits, but no promises other than it will include at least a dozen comics.

mystery-box-350x300.jpg

Additionally, whoever claims something will also receive both ROM Annual #1 and the 2009 Love and Rockets Free Comic Book Day one-shot.

Rom_Annual_Vol_1_1.jpg3478625165_f56bdf5454_z.jpg

Recieved my mystery box yesterday some great reading. Going to get the superman signed by Henry Cavill.

eEvIZttl.jpg

ZqKgeMEl.jpg

NPOn8Ebl.jpg

For US destinations only, I'll combine the offers -- I'll include the RASL book as well as the 3 book set of DC covers. :popcorn:

I'll add a VF-ish set of Batman Legends of the Dark Knight #11, 12, 13, 14, 15

The complete Prey 5-issue run by Dough Moench, Paul Gulacy, and Terry Austin.

Particularly if you've seen the Dark Knight Rising movie then you should find this an interesting read!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

If I didn't need to reevaluate my "offer list" I'd probably take these.

BTW, about how many pages do the cover books have, and how many covers are on each page?