• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Let's see if anyone likes this.

--Powers 1 (first series) VF

--League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Nemo: Heart of Ice hardcover

--300 DVD

IMG_20130611_183706_898_zps0d49186c.jpg

--300 DVD

I'll add to this the rare-ish TPB collection of Alan Moore's Captain Britain.

:takeit:

I'm posting pics now, just so you guys know I'm not a deadbeat or blowing smoke lol

th_null_zps729b76bf.jpgth_null_zps0c1169cc.jpg

th_null_zps1551c81d.jpg

I was just contemplating selling my Uncanny X-Force run (I still may hm ) but what the hay? (shrug)

Big.daddy already claimed it. If he hadn't, I was going to (about 15 seconds after he did.)

I'm posting pics now, just so you guys know I'm not a deadbeat or blowing smoke lol

th_null_zps1551c81d.jpg

I was just contemplating selling my Uncanny X-Force run (I still may hm ) but what the hay? (shrug)

The x force books have been taken the current offer is

--300 DVD

th_null_zps1551c81d.jpg

Big.daddy already claimed it. If he hadn't, I was going to (about 15 seconds after he did.)

Apologies, I've clearly been had by the backwards posting and not reading past the last page. doh!

The X-Force offer has already been claimed by Big.Daddy, monstermonkey79 just posted the pictures to show him how they lookk like.

Current offer is ryanatlas' ;)

Believe it or not, I still have to receive the offer I claimed… :taptaptap:

Who are you waiting on? :taptaptap:

The X-Force offer has already been claimed by Big.Daddy, monstermonkey79 just posted the pictures to show him how they lookk like.

I am waiting to get the Marvel Fanfare #1 from Mkkiller. He had problems so he shipped it around May 18. This means it should have arrived in early June… :wishluck:

I am waiting to get the Marvel Fanfare #1 from Mkkiller. He had problems so he shipped it around May 18. This means it should have arrived in early June… :wishluck:

Mkkiller also hasn't shipped me the offer I claimed from him... been almost 3 weeks here.

th_null_zps1551c81d.jpg

Oh man, sorry about that. I guess I could have been more clear. Let me see what I have for you

Mkkiller also hasn't shipped me the offer I claimed from him... been almost 3 weeks here.

OK, let‘s see what happens. I always give all my trust to each and every person, but it seems he’s behaving uncorrectly here. He also picked two items already. First was the golden age Whiz offered by Crimebuster, then the offer previous to yours.

I have had communication problems with him…

th_null_zps1551c81d.jpg

Oh man, sorry about that. I guess I could have been more clear. Let me see what I have for you

No worries. May not have solved my confusion but I still could have gone back a page to make sure the last post was what was up in line. It's been a while since I was in this thread and just thought I would keep it moving.

th_null_zps1551c81d.jpg

No worries. May not have solved my confusion but I still could have gone back a page to make sure the last post was what was up in line. It's been a while since I was in this thread and just thought I would keep it moving.

you could still move it along :baiting:

:jokealert:

probably should be an amendment to the rules, although it would have seemed obvious

"Can't claim an offer if the previous offer you sent out has not been received yet." (Or at the very minimum you have proof you've shipped it).

Or something to that effect.

th_null_zps1551c81d.jpg

you could still move it along :baiting:

:jokealert:

I totally will when I see something else that I don't already have :grin:

Okay, I'll offer a few different options to see if that shortens anyone's trousers.

Option A:

--LoEG: Nemo: Heart of Ice hardcover

--300 DVD

--Captain Britain by Alan Moore complete TPB

--Powers 1 (1st series) VF

IMG_20130612_183823_949_zps8a0ed96c.jpg

Option B:

Legend of Zelda Hyrule Historia hardcover

IMG_20130612_183845_199_zpsf515bc41.jpg

Option C:

Edward Scissorhands 18" action figure. From the McFarlane Movie Maniacs line from 2003. No box but figure is in nice shape

EdwardScissorhands_zps88f5ea62.jpg

NOTE: Unfortunately, options B and C will need to be limited to shipping within the US because the cost will be insane.