• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Those Hero Initiative sketch books are soo cool. If I didnt already have two of them I'd have jumped on this myself!

For sure. I can't wait to get them. They will help motivate me to get back into sketching and painting more often.

The bottom 3 will be going to my younger brother. But I might hold onto the Frank Miller tpb. Looks like an interesting read.

Thanks all!!

:takeit:

^^

PM me with your address. Your turn to put up something sir. (thumbs u

I am really jealous of those books you got! My offer is the two comics in the photo and 5 additional signed comics. On a side note I am looking forward to becoming a part of this thread :)

944464_472662342816225_657118915_n.jpg

^^

I am really jealous of those books you got! My offer is the two comics in the photo and 5 additional signed comics. On a side note I am looking forward to becoming a part of this thread :)

^^

^^lol, and I was worried it would sit here for a couple of days. Message me your info when you can :)