• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Ok, my offer.

If there was something saying no modern's I apologize, let me know and Ill find something else, but here it is

mhli.jpg

The New 52, Green Lantern 1-10. All issues are in NM condition. US shipping only please. Got these in a bulk deal and I'm not a fan of Green Lantern.

Ok, my offer.

If there was something saying no modern's I apologize, let me know and Ill find something else, but here it is

mhli.jpg

The New 52, Green Lantern 1-10. All issues are in NM condition. US shipping only please. Got these in a bulk deal and I'm not a fan of Green Lantern.

It is also worth noting that the Green Lantern #1 1st print in the photo looks like it is the error edition. Notice the tear drop looking thing on his hair above the ear, not all 1st prints have this as it was quickly recalled and corrected. Very cool. :headbang:

Ok, my offer.

mhli.jpg

:takeit: if you'll allow me to pay the shipping difference to Canada? I was literally going to buy these in TPB tomorrow, so this MUST be an omen!? If this is not possible, then I'm sorry for my unruly intrusion! doh!

You could do worse than aping my posting style.

If you aren't as smart as, say, SeanFingh, then be creative enough to use a lot of words that sound pretty together but don't really say anything at all.

(thumbs u

-slym

I have to say that stanley1883 should have explained better his shipping specifics.

What does "US only please" means: that he is willing to ship to US only, or that he’s willing to ship everywhere, assumed the difference in cost is backed by the taker?

Again, I still think it is just fair to reflect the shipping scope according to the PIF one has just picked: i.e. if I pick something from an US boardie which is willing to spend to ship to Europe, I’d feel compelled to do the same offering free US shipping.

(This is not the case, it was just an example).

I have to say that stanley1883 should have explained better his shipping specifics.

What does "US only please" means: that he is willing to ship to US only, or that he’s willing to ship everywhere, assumed the difference in cost is backed by the taker?

Again, I still think it is just fair to reflect the shipping scope according to the PIF one has just picked: i.e. if I pick something from an US boardie which is willing to spend to ship to Europe, I’d feel compelled to do the same offering free US shipping.

(This is not the case, it was just an example).

I agree, and wish it was more specific instructions. So, I understand if it turns out that he only WANTS to ship to the US. No hard feelings, but I love GL, so I had to try! ;)

Personally, since I am in Canada, I will always offer shipping everywhere and just cover the first 15 bucks, IF its overly expensive. Whether or not that is the deal I received from the previous boardie, that's most likely what I would do under the circumstances.