• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Is there a current offer :baiting:

No, the last taker has to post it yet, so we were fooling around… lol

If it is eastern time, 4 more hours.

2 hours past that time...

:whistle:

-slym (is just excited to see what the new guy will offer)

Me too! He managed to get 60 posts in 3 days but this last one is a bit difficult ;) Perhaps we will get lucky and he will offer an X-Force # 1 :whee:

Here it is, this is my first time and I'm new (too lazy, and obviously rude) to look back through the previous PiFs to see what's appropriate... someone said ASM? Well here's a low grade (prob 2.0-3.5, I'm terrible with low grade stuff) ASM 72, and a couple other random SM books. I will ship to anyone, anywhere, however I will contact you to discuss any shipping costs which are significantly over 15 dollars.

139439.jpg.c4368f4590786ec90bf18d5a24f2fed5.jpg

139440.jpg.1e201443a5f808583545abdec5ce258c.jpg

Sorry for the delay! I worked 7am to 7pm today, and my deal wasn't actually a go until about 10am this morning. So technically it only took me 2 hours to get this up...from my perspective that is, haha.

Meanwhile, I took the time to prepare my next offer while I prepared this one. So next time I have one ready to go, and it has an even lower numbered cover with a guy in a spider-like suit ;)

One more apology to offer: I don't take pictures of comics very often, er ever, until today. I am working on starting an imgur account or something. Until then, it's shrunken iPhone 5 pics! Hurray!

Got my PIF comics in the mail today after work, superbly packed and pristine from their quick coast-to-coast trip (from CA to NC)! I also heard from the person I sent my PIF comics to, and he got them today as well (only had a trip across half the state of NC). Suh-weet!

Glad I was able to participate in this idea and keep it rolling - it's sPIFfy!

THIS is the current offer. 1 low and 1 medium grade ASM that I have extras of, and 3 other random spidey books I found in a box from when I was a kid! The 2 older ASMs are great for a careful read, and hey, you don't see these books everyday! The more recent ASM annual was a decent beginning of a story. I remember reading the SSM part 4 and wishing I had the other issues, and finally the Marvel tales issue is a reprint of a great earlier ASM story.

I'll give it 24 hours and then maybe find something else to offer ;)

Here it is, this is my first time and I'm new (too lazy, and obviously rude) to look back through the previous PiFs to see what's appropriate... someone said ASM? Well here's a low grade (prob 2.0-3.5, I'm terrible with low grade stuff) ASM 72, and a couple other random SM books. I will ship to anyone, anywhere, however I will contact you to discuss any shipping costs which are significantly over 15 dollars.

Ok I'm adding this ASM 62 to attract some attention! It was graded 4.0 and 5.0 in our PGM forum!

Just to clarify this is ADDED to the 4 comic offer I posted late last night ;)