• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Lastly, when you claim this offer, pick heads or tails. I'll flip a coin when I'm packing these up, and a winning flip gets a $25 Amazon gift card thrown in.

I love a little gambling in a PIF offer, well played. Ok lets be fair I like a little gambling anytime. :applause:

20 Black!

Lastly, when you claim this offer, pick heads or tails. I'll flip a coin when I'm packing these up, and a winning flip gets a $25 Amazon gift card thrown in.

I love a little gambling in a PIF offer, well played. Ok lets be fair I like a little gambling anytime. :applause:

20 Black!

snipes-says-always-bet-on-black.jpg

Switching it up a bit...

M3GglMll.jpg

The first 6 seasons of Aqua Teen Hunger Force could be yours! Cases are a little beat up but the discs are in excellent shape.

Additionally, add one of the following...

8BWsL5Xl.jpg

Outlaw Star: The Complete Series

-or-

Spawn: The Animated Series 10th anniversary set

I have a better idea for the last part...

When you claim the offer, choose 5 numbers between 1 and 20, with one number being your "critical hit".

I'll roll a d20, and if it lands on your critical hit, you get a CGC 9.8 mystery book. If it lands on one of your other 4 choices, you get the $25 Amazon gift card.

Switching it up a bit...

M3GglMll.jpg

The first 6 seasons of Aqua Teen Hunger Force could be yours! Cases are a little beat up but the discs are in excellent shape.

Additionally, add one of the following...

8BWsL5Xl.jpg

Outlaw Star: The Complete Series

-or-

Spawn: The Animated Series 10th anniversary set

I have a better idea for the last part...

When you claim the offer, choose 5 numbers between 1 and 20, with one number being your "critical hit".

I'll roll a d20, and if it lands on your critical hit, you get a CGC 9.8 mystery book. If it lands on one of your other 4 choices, you get the $25 Amazon gift card.

:takeit: let me see what I can find thats worthy :D

It wont be a drawing that takes me forever to do lol

udrw.jpg

killing joke new edition with the recoloring hardcover

Is that the one where Batman kills Joker at the end?

I think they make out at the end and it pans away so you can imagine what happens next :luhv:

oo, sexy!

I already had to admit I never read the Watchmen and claimed it so someone needs to claim this one :):gossip: (shhh...don't tell them you haven't read this one either. They are going to think you only read Spidey...)