• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I am surprised there are still no takers yet. I thought the old mad magazines would go quickly. The thread moves at varying speeds so no big deal. Sometimes it moves so quick you go to the other room to eat and come back and you miss 8 offerings, lol. What is the longest something has sat idle?

I dont know, but this is the longest any of my offers have sat. I mean a combo of games, tpb, and movies did not even get a sniff. Maybe everyone is bored of the thread or something. Seems like a small group is all that is left participating regularly.

I can try switching it up again, but I mean its all similar stuff that I have.

This is my first set of offerings. I will cover shipping here in the lower 48 states, but if someone from any place other than that will need to cover the shipping if it's anything over $8

OPTION 1

Mixed bag that includes

Epicurus The Sage TPB

Sin City TPB (well read)

Where The Wild Things Are - Anniversary Edition

SDCC 2012 Souvenir Book

mix-set.jpg

OPTION 2

The Complete Bone Adventures Vol 1 - Signed by Jeff Smith

bone_tpb_signed.jpg

OPTION 3

Wolverine Origin HC - signed by Joe Quesada

origin_hc_signed-01.jpg

origin_hc_signed-02.jpg

OPTION 4

Tales Of Terror! HC and Tales From The Crypt - The Official Archive HC

(these books are heavy)

crypt.jpg

Hi Sarfa, a very generous set of offerings. I'm sure any of those offers would have a sure taker. In fact, people might have a hard time deciding what to take.

CAHokie is right though. Just take Shavenkeys' offer before you, in turn, offer to the community your awesome items. Thanks! :)