• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I still think the Mads are a cool offer. The only reason I didn't claim them is that I am still waiting to receive something I claimed 3 weeks ago. (not my current claim).

In my opinion it is Shaven Keys because we don't know for sure if Sarfa claimed his item yet. I think we should hold on a just a bit to make sure he knows exactly how the thread works or else it could get really derailed. Sarfa put up really nice offerings and it is nice to have new members so hopefully he comes back on soon and lets us know.

In my opinion it is Shaven Keys because we don't know for sure if Sarfa claimed his item yet. I think we should hold on a just a bit to make sure he knows exactly how the thread works or else it could get really derailed. Sarfa put up really nice offerings and it is nice to have new members so hopefully he comes back on soon and lets us know.

Sitting on my hands and waiting patiently... :wishluck:

Sorry, I missed that. I didn't select anything from Shaven Kev's offering. And honestly I'm not really after anything at this point. If it's throwing off the way this thread works, then I would ask that Shaven Kev pick 3 of the items or the Mad Magazines and donate them to a local library or school or something of that nature. That way they can get the benefit of the offering. Or even better, sell the items here or on ebay and donate those funds to Heroes Initiative or CBLDF :)

I'm sorry, I didn't read the rules on this thread. Or I can take down the offer I've posted. I really didn't want to cause an issue, I just wanted to allow someone the chance at something I had to offer.

:rulez::boo: