• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

yep, in the spirit of the thread and my past offerings that have been grabbed I offered up a good complete read in the baltimore set, a semi-hot mid grade copper key, and the start of what has so far been a good read with the 100 bullets spin off. I've gotten a slab from this thread in the past, I've gotten some good reads, and the in between. But to me, the key is variety. When the same few people offer the same things that no one has taken in the past over and over, that's when people get seem to get pissy.

IMG_2707.JPG ASM 265 and 100 Bullets Brother Lono #1

IMG_2706.JPG and Baltimore: Plague Ships 1-5

So some good reading material and a copper key. Criticism welcome. Offer is for the whole lot. US shipping only.

:bump:

I've been wanting to check out the Baltimore series for awhile now, seems like great timing for me to check back into this thread.

:takeit:

My offers will be up shortly!

Apologies for the awful cell phone pictures, but its what I'm working with at the moment.

Anyway, got a variety of items up for grabs. Free U.S. shipping, $10 towards any international locations.

Offer 1

Batman: Zero Year reader set, issues 21 through 26

205Qf4Al.jpg?1

Offer 2

Choose 3 of the following TPBs:

Cowboy Ninja Viking volumes 1 and 2 (both volumes count as 1 choice)

Robocop: Last Stand

100 Bullets: First Shot, Last Call

101 Ways to Kill a Zombie

mwQJCTSl.jpg?1

Offer 3

Choose 2 of the following HCs:

The Amazing Spiderman: Election Day

The Amazing Spiderman: Brand New Day

Marvel 1602

YKDDXk1l.jpg?1

Can I mix the Robocop Last Stand book and the ASM Brand New Day HC?

edit: If that's ok :takeit: and post my offer after the super bowl.

If anyone else wants to claim one of the actual offers you don't have to wait for kerplunc to reply to me, feel free to supersede my request.

I’ve just browsed (read quickly) the last pages and I must admit that Crimebuster is basically right, and the rest is just due to misunderstanding.

If you re-read Namesjay initial post you’ll see that the "rules" are just meant to regulate the way things are offered, but basically this is a thread to give away books for free. If, while going, some added value has changed its perception, this has nothing to do with the way the thread was meant. :)

Said this, if I was in the USA, I’d be participating a lot more… and while I send my best wishes to manicnerd for his surgery, I’d love to find a way to send some italian Spidey to him, if he likes… but postage costs suck. :(

Here's my first offer. How about a little Superman for Super Bowl Sunday? Included are DC's New 52 Superman #0-16 + Annual and Superman 204-215 Jim Lee For Tomorrow story line.

Free shipping in the US, I'll cover the first $10 outside of the US.

If the Broncos win the Superbowl I will also include DC's New 52 Supergirl issues #0-15.

superman.jpg