• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

So here's the offer:

Pick 3 - 3 sets, 3 comics, 3 whatevers:

Age of Apocalypse Limited Series 1 through 6 plus the One Shot

Amazing Spider-Man #-1, #419-#420, #423-#428

Amazing X-Men (AOA) 1-4

Astonishing X-Men (AOA) 1-4

Fall of the Hammer 2099 crossover

Fantastic Four #357

Gambit (Limited Series) 1-4

Gambit and the Externals 1-2

Generation Next 1-2

The Maxx #1

New Mutants #1 (1983)

Silver Surfer 81-94

Silver Surfer Annual #6

Spider-Man #1 (1990) Gold Variant

Spawn #9

Uncanny X-Men #168

Uncanny X-Men #211

Uncanny X-Men #221

Uncanny X-Men #326

Venom: Lethal Protector #1

WildC.A.T.S. #1

Wolverine #2

Wolverine #90 Deluxe Edition

Weapon X (AOA) 1-4

X-Calibre 1 and 3

X-Men (1991) 1-5

X-Men Alpha

X-Men Chronicles #2

X-Men Omega

X-Men Prime

X-Universe 1-2

Or…pick one:

Play Arts Kai Variant Batman

Play Arts Kai Variant Wonder Woman

Play Arts Kai Variant Green Lantern

And I will include Avengers Annual #10 with any of the selections above if you would like!

Please, no more complaints about something being junk. It's time to choose and move on.

If I wasn't away from my books for a week to where I could look through and come up with an offer of my own, I would be after yours.

It's unfortunate how people are so quick to guilt others in this thread. As someone who has lurked and never participated, it makes this thread seem like a bad thing to get involved with.

There are some who have CLEARLY taken things of high value and then offered the same recycled items that go unclaimed over and over. However, some people are putting up items that are just different, and they get instantly bullied. It's a shame that it can't be used as a way to broaden horizons and look into new things instead of expecting everyone to put forward something that meets a specific niche.

/rant

Dude, those figures and AA 10 are pretty sweet offers. Pay no attention to the jerks.

Paying attention to the jerks was how you are now able to see those sweet figures and AA 10.