• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I have a stupid question....How do I post the little "I'll take It" ?

Never participated in this before but would like that Spidey bundle...Please put me down for it and let me know how to post that properly please.

Sorry from a newb.

it is a colon the word "takeit" and another colon without any spaces in between.

Or you could click on the smiley face emoticon and choose it from the list.

Give me about 15 minutes to figure out how to post pics but I will be offering 3 options...

Option A - East Of West Issue 1 NM+ Signed by Dragotta

image_zpsa0633e73.jpg

Option B - Sex Issue 1 x 3 copies

image_zps74e3977d.jpg

Option C - Twelve Reasons to Die Issue 1 (2 different covers)

image_zpsb9974c44.jpg

;) (thumbs u

Per popular demand, I've modified the rules in the first post.

Basically, the 24 hour waiting period is no longer in effect - in other words, if you just took a book, you'll have to wait 7 days to take another.

Also, if something you post doesn't get "scooped" up in 96 hours, the previous offer goes back to being available. You can post a different item once every 24 hours if you wish - the key term here is 96 hours.

Basically, the 24 hour waiting period is no longer in effect - in other words, if you just took a book, you'll have to wait 7 days to take another.

Also, if something you post doesn't get "scooped" up in 96 hours, the previous offer goes back to being available. You can post a different item once every 24 hours if you wish - the key term here is 96 hours.

(worship) Thank you Jay!

(worship) Thank you Jay!

How long is 96 hours? I could never make it past 72....

Alright, here we go. Free shipping to the lower 48, 50% towards international.

Offer 1: Pick 4 of the following blanks.

8AXftj0l.jpg?1

Available Blanks

Harley Quinn 0 x2

X-Men Blood variant x2

Avengers 1 x1

FF 1 x1

Offer 2: Batman Reader set

fpDhmHrl.jpg?1

Batman 21-28

Offer 3: Mystery Box!

Box contents will be comprised of TPBs, hardcovers, regular comics, and a few other surprises.

Just to be clear, it's supposed to be:

24 hours to put up a new offer, and then 72 from *then* to have it claimed. Unless someone waits til the last moment, it will never be 96 hours total.

Just to be clear, it's supposed to be:

24 hours to put up a new offer, and then 72 from *then* to have it claimed. Unless someone waits til the last moment, it will never be 96 hours total.

That was the intention, but that's not what the modified rules state..

-Only one offer at a time. No new book(s) can be posted until the existing offer has been claimed

-Post pics or scans of the book(s) you're giving away. Cell phone pics are fine

-Don't take book(s) if you've got nothing to offer in return

-If none of your offers are claimed within 4 days (96 hours) of your first offer, the previous offer automatically goes back up.

-Don't ship your offer until you confirm the following offer has been claimed.

-Ship book(s) quickly so people aren't left hanging. No later than two weeks after someone claims your offer.

-Only one every 7 days per member.

Getting more confussing by the day.

I and many others have posted more than 1 offering and that according to the rules is wrong.

So from here on out does that mean you can post only 1 offer (ie 1 to whoever many books are in your offer?)

I and many others have posted more than 1 offering and that according to the rules is wrong.

So from here on out does that mean you can post only 1 offer (ie 1 to whoever many books are in your offer?)

How did you get that from the rules? :o

You've left out all of the emoticons from your rules post so nothing makes any sense there.

You can post as many offers as you'd like. Nothing has changed in that regard. The only thing that has changed is what happens after you post an :takeit:

Here are the only new rules:

-If none of your offers are claimed within 4 days (96 hours) of your first offer, the previous offer automatically goes back up.

-Don't ship your offer until you confirm the following offer has been claimed.

That's it. Same old PIF thread with a new rules tweak. Just about all offers are claimed within 4 days anyways, it just drives away the select few plunderers.

-Only one offer at a time. No new book(s) can be posted until the existing offer has been claimed

What the rules mean here are that we can't have two different offers - i.e. from different people - running at the same time. So, like, while the current offer is up, I can't just jump in and start offering my own stuff to people as well.

Whoever is on the clock can still offer up as many different options as they want.

(thumbs u

What the rules mean here are that we can't have two different offers - i.e. from different people - running at the same time. So, like, while the current offer is up, I can't just jump in and start offering my own stuff to people as well.

Whoever is on the clock can still offer up as many different options as they want.

(thumbs u

Thanks for explaining that part of it better than I did. (thumbs u