• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Am I going insane, or wasn't there an 80's Spider-man DVD set up here?

There was a Wonder Woman Season 1

I know, and I must have either dreamed the Spidey DVDs or saw them in the Marketplace.

NEW OPTION ADDED!

Plus: A sneak preview of the Mystery Box!

Please pick ONE option.

Free shipping to anyone in the U.S.

People outside the U.S. can still claim it. I will pay the first $15 shipping, with the rest to be paid by the recipient.

Option 1: This is a true Pay It Forward. Two generous souls in previous PIF offerings included these Daredevil themed tomes. After reading them, I have verified that, in fact, I am not a Daredevil fan. I tried! :cry:

If you are, though, here's some sweet stuff: Essentials volume 1, which collects #1-25, and The Devil Inside and Out Volume 1, which collects Ed Brubaker's Daredevil #82-87:

SAM_1574.jpg

Option 2: Ka-Zar blowout awesomeness!

Savage Tales #6-11, Annual #1 and Astonishing Tales #12 and 19. I'm pretty sure Neal Adams did one of the magazine covers. Annual #1 collects the classic Barry Windsor Smith Ka-Zar story from Astonishing Tales. And look at that AT #12, an awesome black frame cover!

Some of the Savage Tales issues also have full-length Shanna the She-Devil stories!

SAM_1576.jpg

Option 3: Mystery Box!

WqUKxPd.jpg

It's a mystery even to me! I'll try to tailor it to my audience, while also throwing in some fun stuff to read.

Here's a sneak peek of some of the stuff that will be in the box - X-Factor #24, Spider-Man vs. Wolverine and Son of Satan #1:

SAM_1578.jpg

Option 4: Conan Mega-Blowout!

11 issues of Savage Sword of Conan! 2 issues of Conan Saga! 2 issues of Conan the Barbarian! And one issue of Red Sonja!

SAM_1577.jpg

Welcome to the thread, HulkSmash!

As you are interested in participating in the discussions here, the best way to get involved is to also participate in the exchange of wonderful, free comics, which is what this thread is about after all.

(thumbs u

If what I currently have up isn't to your taste, I am taking requests! We'd all be happy to have another participant and given your comments about other people's offerings, I'm sure people are also excited to see what you yourself have to offer up.

:applause:

As you are interested in participating in the discussions here, the best way to get involved is to also participate in the exchange of wonderful, free comics, which is what this thread is about after all.

(thumbs u

If what I currently have up isn't to your taste, I am taking requests! We'd all be happy to have another participant and given your comments about other people's offerings, I'm sure people are also excited to see what you yourself have to offer up.

^^

Allow Canadians and some one might take

Fair enough. I just can't pay full shipping outside of the U.S.

So: free shipping to anyone in the U.S. who claims something. If an offer is claimed by someone outside the U.S. I will pick up the first $15 shipping, with the rest to be paid by the recipient.

I'll update the offer to reflect this.

(thumbs u

^^

+1

photo tumblr_mgahega5X01qlg3qto2_400_zps961780cd.gif

All I got is junk. I don't let noone get a handle on my junk. I'm sensitive like that.

Well you've come to the right place then! Home of the Junk Donkeys :acclaim:

lol

Just trying to help out by keeping the thread active. :) I could do better but my head is all messed up from reading all the Desean Jackson news articles today. The Eagles released him outright. This has blown up the internet sports sites just as Ben Affleck blew up the entertainment sites when named the new Batman. :ohnoez:

:hi:

Any cool runs of image comics or marvel :)

Runs? hm.

I have Saga #8-12. That's not very long, but it's about all I have for unbroken runs from those publishers.

I'm going to add a couple more options, maybe that will spark something. I don't have a photo of the Saga issues, but if someone wants them, those can be claimed as well.

2 NEW OPTIONS ADDED!

PLUS A SPECIAL BONUS OFFERING!

AND!: A sneak preview of the Mystery Box!

Please pick ONE option.

Free shipping to anyone in the U.S.

People outside the U.S. can still claim it. I will pay the first $15 shipping, with the rest to be paid by the recipient.

Option 1: This is a true Pay It Forward. Two generous souls in previous PIF offerings included these Daredevil themed tomes. After reading them, I have verified that, in fact, I am not a Daredevil fan. I tried! :cry:

If you are, though, here's some sweet stuff: Essentials volume 1, which collects #1-25, and The Devil Inside and Out Volume 1, which collects Ed Brubaker's Daredevil #82-87:

SAM_1574.jpg

Option 2: Ka-Zar blowout awesomeness!

Savage Tales #6-11, Annual #1 and Astonishing Tales #12 and 19. I'm pretty sure Neal Adams did one of the magazine covers. Annual #1 collects the classic Barry Windsor Smith Ka-Zar story from Astonishing Tales. And look at that AT #12, an awesome black frame cover!

Some of the Savage Tales issues also have full-length Shanna the She-Devil stories!

SAM_1576.jpg

Option 3: Mystery Box!

WqUKxPd.jpg

It's a mystery even to me! I'll try to tailor it to my audience, while also throwing in some fun stuff to read.

Here's a sneak peek of some of the stuff that will be in the box - X-Factor #24, Spider-Man vs. Wolverine and Son of Satan #1:

SAM_1578.jpg

Option 4: Conan Mega-Blowout!

11 issues of Savage Sword of Conan! 2 issues of Conan Saga! 2 issues of Conan the Barbarian! And one issue of Red Sonja!

SAM_1577.jpg

Option 5: Wolverine LS TPB and Death of Superman TPB!

Oh, that other stuff not mainstream enough for you?

Well, how about a TPB collecting Frank Miller's acclaimed Wolverine LS, plus a second that collects one of the most famous storylines in comics history, the Death of Superman!

Comics even your grandmother has heard of!

SAM_1584.jpg

Option 6: The MYSTERY BOX OF ULTIMATE WEIRDNESS!!

That other mystery box? That's for people who like normal things and normal comics.

This one, however, is going to contain whatever weird nonsense I can find. Comic related novels, unopened multi-packs, figurines, FCBD samplers, posters, video game mini-comics, whatever I can find, if it's weird I'm throwing it all in a box.

I make no guarantee at all that you will like anything in the box!

mystery.jpg

[font:Comic Sans MS]BONUS!!![/font]

If you pick any of these options in the next 24 hours, I will throw in something even better than a Darkhawk #1. Namely...

Wizard #95!!

SAM_1588-2.jpg

So why would you want this? Well, much as I have always disliked Wizard, I have to say this issue is really interesting. People slag on the 90's all the time, but the late 90's were actually pretty awesome for comics, and this issue from the summer of 1999 is proof.

Firstly, it features a cool classic X-Men cover by Alex Ross!

Secondly, it also comes with something legitimately awesome for any real Avengers fan - a copy of Avengers #0!

SAM_1588.jpg

Then there's the stuff inside, which is headlined by a vintage interview with Alan Moore just as he was launching his America's Best Comics line!

SAM_1589.jpg

But the real treat for me was reading the "new issues" section, where Wizard hypes up the latest upcoming releases to watch out for. What a month for comics this was! First, Kurt Busiek was on a roll like no other - besides Avengers Forever #9 (the epic Kang spotlight issue) and Astro City #18 (the middle of the awesome Steeljack arc, one of my favorites of all time), this month also saw the release of Avengers #19, the beginning of his renowned Ultron Unlimited arc.

And that's just one guy. The blurbs in here include previews for things like Preacher's final arc, Birds of Prey #8 (Nightwing's famous kiss with Oracle), new issues of Starman, Invisibles, Bone and Planetary and fantastic new releases including JSA #1, 100 Bullets #1 and Promethea #1! Yeah, those all came out the same month. The late 90's were just fantastic.

Plus, there are extended feature stories previewing the South Park movie and a very early look at the first X-men movie, including some hilariously terrible casting rumors, such as Vince Vaughn as Cyclops. lol

Really, this issue is a surprisingly fun slice of comics history.