• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Thanks guys. They were asking X-force trivia questions, and I kept yelling out the correct answers like I had Tourette's. After 4 or 5, the guy just kinda gave up and gave it to me. lol

It's awesome, but I don't collect statues. So I'd rather it go to somebody who will appreciate it a little more...

I was going to save this for the next holiday raffle, but since everybody is being a boss and listing awesome stuff, I'd like to keep the momentum going for as long as possible...

I won this at Comic-con 2012 at the Marvel giveaway hour. I've never taken it out of the box. I'm probably gonna have to say US shipping only on this 'cause it's kinda a beast.

If nobody takes it by tomorrow afternoon I will add some more options.

photo 97AB49E9-4FD7-4307-80FD-11788DF7D5E8_zpsyihakrl6.jpg

photo 2FC46F1D-AFE3-4D8C-9A9A-8D75AA864E58_zpstahyjjcv.jpg

photo 4859FEC9-0DCC-41E5-AC78-8B00844AD634_zpstqna6dvz.jpg

Bah, I can't resist. It's too cool! :takeit:

Will likely have to wait till morning to get my offer up. Need to dig around.

It already feels like I stole it just from the pictures alone. It's going to look a little weird next to my only other Kotobukiya (Batman) but gives me something to strive toward by completing the team.

Always thought the interconnected statues were the coolest and now I don't have an excuse to not put a set together.

Nah, waiting until tomorrow would have derailed the awesome euphoria we had going in here. Those time limit restrictions I put on myself so you guys would not have to wait stressed me the heck out. I was pulling out boxes of stuff everywhere. The wife was like you have to do this now? I replied, YES, THE NERDS ARE WAITING ON ME! HAHA

glad to be part of a nice streak of offers, I've got the box of books all packed up to go.

boostergold I hope you dont mind, instead of using packing material to fill up the rest of the box I JUST PUT MORE BOOKS IN!

Let's keep the momentum rolling. Generosity builds upon itself and everyone can enjoy this thread all the more.

I hope we can keep it going!!

As always, in addition to whichever offer is accepted, I will donate a new toy to a Children's Hospital. I've decided to spread the donations around the US and will be using this children's hospital list to send to a new children's hospital each time I have something claimed here in the PiF thread. Of course due diligence will also be done to make sure the hospital still exists as no list I found was perfect.

If you have a preference to a specific hospital or would just like to see the donation go to a local hospital - just say the word and that'll be where it goes.

Offer 1 -

Five Captain America Heroclix boosters (still sealed and in time for the movie):

rNL2OyH.jpg

I will also include a map so you can play after you open them. On a random aside, if you have young ones this game is great for helping them with every day math (addition and subtraction, as well as basic geometry). I ran Heroclix events for a number of years and had a very young group of players. I can't count the number of times I had a conversation with their parents about how good the game was for the kid(s) and their math scores.

Edit: This offer is worldwide (shipping on me)!

I was going to save this for the next holiday raffle, but since everybody is being a boss and listing awesome stuff, I'd like to keep the momentum going for as long as possible...

I won this at Comic-con 2012 at the Marvel giveaway hour. I've never taken it out of the box. I'm probably gonna have to say US shipping only on this 'cause it's kinda a beast.

If nobody takes it by tomorrow afternoon I will add some more options.

photo 97AB49E9-4FD7-4307-80FD-11788DF7D5E8_zpsyihakrl6.jpg

photo 2FC46F1D-AFE3-4D8C-9A9A-8D75AA864E58_zpstahyjjcv.jpg

photo 4859FEC9-0DCC-41E5-AC78-8B00844AD634_zpstqna6dvz.jpg

Bah, I can't resist. It's too cool! :takeit:

Will likely have to wait till morning to get my offer up. Need to dig around.

That's a SWEET statue...limited to 700 too. I found a shot of it outside the box if you or anyone else wants to see what one looks like on display...

LINK!

warpath_zpsd4575903.png