• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Hopefully it is tomorrow night because I am not eligible today, lol

That brings up a topic. So, I wanted to give a quick shout out to Meeklo. The ASM 136 I claimed last week ended up being a 5.5 at CGC and not the 6.0 - 8.0 that Meeklo predicted. To make up for it he is sending me the 136 and an Amazing Spiderman 101 (First Morbius) coming back from CGC as well. Thanks Meeklo :banana:

Hopefully it is tomorrow night because I am not eligible today, lol

That brings up a topic. So, I wanted to give a quick shout out to Meeklo. The ASM 136 I claimed last week ended up being a 5.5 at CGC and not the 6.0 - 8.0 that Meeklo predicted. To make up for it he is sending me the 136 and an Amazing Spiderman 101 (First Morbius) coming back from CGC as well. Thanks Meeklo :banana:

:o :o :o

Nice Offers :) :)

+1

I was hoping Friday/Saturday could be a repeat of last week...

:wishluck:

I confirmed that I can go get the superhero tin signs at any time through midnight so the offer remains available all day today.

Who needs some additional decor in their man cave? :banana:

I'll pay US shipping and $10 towards worldwide.

OPTION #1, TAKE ITEMS #1, #2, and #3! That's the signed, limited books, the RASL TPB, and the 75 years of DC covers books!

Item #1

A pair of signed, limited books.

Alan Moore's The Courtyard #1 from Avatar, limited to 1500 copies, signed by Jacen Burrows with COA

Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix #1, limited to 5000 copies, signed by Scott Lobdell with COA

147040.jpg

147041.jpg

Item #2

New fresh minty unread TPB, Jeff Smith's (best selling author of Bone) RASL Pocket Book One

138319.jpg

Item #3

Cool set of 3 small softcover books, about 5x5", containing 75 years of DC's Action and Detective comics covers. You get the first 50 years of Action and second 25 years of Detective! Published in 1993/1994. Every page is one full color cover identifying the publication date and the cover artists. Makes a handy reference or want list! lol

138320.jpg

138321.jpg

138322.jpg

OPTION #2, CHOOSE ANY TWO TINS!

These are high quality tin signs, about 13'x16'. New, although those that appear older are due to a faux retro finish. Suitable for framing or use the tiny pre-drilled holes in each corner for easy mounting to a wall.

These are available only today and until early evening on Saturday because I must purchase them at a nearby collectibles store while I'm still in the area. There were also a few other comics/cartoon themed tin signs if you want a mystery option For instance, there's a Spider-Man sign as well as some classic cartoon/comic characters, etc

147061.jpg147062.jpg

147063.jpg

147064.jpg147065.jpg

:takeit: Option 2 the old batman one and a spider-man one :grin:

Great offer!

OPTION #2, CHOOSE ANY TWO TINS!

These are high quality tin signs, about 13'x16'. New, although those that appear older are due to a faux retro finish. Suitable for framing or use the tiny pre-drilled holes in each corner for easy mounting to a wall.

These are available only today and until early evening on Saturday because I must purchase them at a nearby collectibles store while I'm still in the area. There were also a few other comics/cartoon themed tin signs if you want a mystery option For instance, there's a Spider-Man sign as well as some classic cartoon/comic characters, etc

147061.jpg147062.jpg

147063.jpg

147064.jpg147065.jpg

:takeit: Option 2 the old batman one and a spider-man one :grin:

Great offer!

^^:applause:

I'll PM you in a bit!

some copper fun...

Aliens #3 9.0

DSC_6082_zps719d2ea2.jpg

Usual rules, first :takeit: wins. If no interest I will change the offer in 24 hours.

I'll cover the first $15 shipping any where you want it to go.

Why would anyone have this slabbed? Is there a Willy Wonka Golden Ticket inside?

Be nice Hulk! (tsk)

I thought this book would get a 9.6 when I submitted it. boy was I off. There's a tiny ding on the back lower spine but nothing on the front so it looks really sharp.

I thought this would be a good place to hand it on to the next Aliens fan.

I thought this book would get a 9.6 when I submitted it. boy was I off. There's a tiny ding on the back lower spine but nothing on the front so it looks really sharp.

I thought this would be a good place to hand it on to the next Aliens fan.

That's what I figured. I don't think anyone submits a modern for slabbing unless they believe it's a 9.6/9.8. Or if it's a valuable key like WALKING DEAD # 1 !!!!!

OH YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH !!!