• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Bad news for Manicnerd......All of the stuff I wanted to put in the mystery box will not fit into one box... :sorry:

So now instead he is getting 2 MYSTERY BOXES!! :banana:

(worship)

Current offer:

Pick any 2 options, I'll pay for shipping to US or Canada or the first $7.00 elsewhere.

Option 1 - Tales of Mr. Rhee Volume 1: Procreation of the Wicked HC, Kickstarter Exclusive Riley Rossmo cover, with tip original sketch by Josh Ross, signed by Dirk Manning and Josh Ross

35avg29.jpg

Option 2 - Mighty Thor/Journey Into Mystery Everything Burns HC - Collecting The Mighty Thor 18-22 and Journey Into Mystery 642-645

2vrwnx3.jpg

Option 3 - Caligula HC by Avatar Press, Collecting Volume 1 issues 1-6

2u5gfpe.jpg

Option 4 - Indestructible Hulk HC, collecting issues 1-5

21lpv9c.jpg

Okay, I'll feel bad about holding this thread up, so I am adding a few additional options to my current PIF offer. Pick any two options.

Pick any 2 options, I'll pay for shipping to US or Canada or the first $7.00 elsewhere.

Option 1 - Tales of Mr. Rhee Volume 1: Procreation of the Wicked HC, Kickstarter Exclusive Riley Rossmo cover, with tip original sketch by Josh Ross, signed by Dirk Manning and Josh Ross

35avg29.jpg

Option 2 - Mighty Thor/Journey Into Mystery Everything Burns HC - Collecting The Mighty Thor 18-22 and Journey Into Mystery 642-645

2vrwnx3.jpg

2u5gfpe.jpg

21lpv9c.jpg

Option 5 - Great Pacific Vol 1 and Grant Morrison's Happy TPBs

16ae98w.jpg

Option 6 - Revival Vol 1 and Hoax Hunters Vol 1 TPBs

1zges1t.jpg

Option 7 - Green Arrow Vol 1 and Swamp Thing (NEW 52) Vol 1 TPBs

34pltme.jpg

Okay, I'll give it one more try to move this along. I saw in previous posts that some were hoping for new blood in the PIF thread and so I figured I would join in. I saw in another thread today that some were wondering if PIF was dead, so I hope Option 3 does not come to pass (editing not on actual cover). New blood may mean newer material over time (good and bad), but if you want to try something more contemporary there are plenty of options below. I personally enjoyed Revival, Great Pacific, Waid's take on Hulk, Stitched, and Hoax Hunters. Pick any two options (added a couple new ones as well).

Option 1 - Tales of Mr. Rhee Volume 1: Procreation of the Wicked HC, Kickstarter Exclusive Riley Rossmo cover, with interior original sketch by Josh Ross, signed by Dirk Manning and Josh Ross

35avg29.jpg

2vrwnx3.jpg

10r60q8.jpg

21lpv9c.jpg

Option 5 - Great Pacific Vol 1 and Grant Morrison's Happy TPBs

16ae98w.jpg

Option 6 - Revival Vol 1 and Hoax Hunters Vol 1 TPBs

1zges1t.jpg

Option 7 - Green Arrow Vol 1 and Swamp Thing (NEW 52) Vol 1 TPBs

34pltme.jpg

Option 8 - Stitched Vol 1 HC by Avatar Press (terror in Afghanistan)

213g8ki.jpg

Option 9 - Daredevil 227-233 complete run of Frank Miller's legendary Born Again story arc, conditions vary from VG to VF+ but it is a great read.

256v2o1.jpg

Yep, just put whatever you want to up. You can do one offer or multiple offers to choose from, whatever works best. Once your offer is claimed, then the offer you claimed will be sent to you.

You actually choose two offers Chris if you wanted anything else offered. (thumbs u

Oh… Hmmmm. I got so excited when I saw the DD books I didn't stop to read. Thanks for pointing it out and I'll edit my post.

^^

Chris, just PM me your address and you can also let me know what other option you would like in addition to the DD, and I'll get them mailed out to you.

You actually choose two offers Chris if you wanted anything else offered. (thumbs u

Oh… Hmmmm. I got so excited when I saw the DD books I didn't stop to read. Thanks for pointing it out and I'll edit my post.

^^

Chris, just PM me your address and you can also let me know what other option you would like in addition to the DD, and I'll get them mailed out to you.

Don't forget to wait until his offer is taken :gossip:

Yep, just put whatever you want to up. You can do one offer or multiple offers to choose from, whatever works best. Once your offer is claimed, then the offer you claimed will be sent to you.

Thanks CAHokie, I must have misread the start of this thread. So I hold on shipping until the next offer (Chris') is claimed, is that because if the next offer is not claimed after 96 hours, it reverts back to my original offer?

Just want to make sure I'm following the PIF rules.

^^

Don't forget to wait until his offer is taken :gossip:

Got it, that answered my question to CAHokie. Thanks!

That is correct. If his offer is claimed then you can ship it as soon as you want. However, if his offer is not taken after 4 days, then your offer would be back up for grabs and would actually stay the offer until taken. :)