• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

:shrug:

Hopefully someone will come in the thread that has your eclectic taste in books and scoop some stuff up. You can do it!

That's a nice Splash Page Claudio. I don't know anything about Demon, but it seems like that would be one of the better pages since it's almost a full one.

Bump for some great options

OK, for a start here’s a first option. :)

Free shipping in Europe. I will cover the first $15 shipping everywhere else (this will probably result just in a $5 contribution I would ask for options under 2.2 lbs in weight).

Option A - Marvel Italia special issues.

When Marvel decided to publish their titles by themselves in Italy in the mid-1990s (things have changed again, BTW) they decided to launch Marvel Italia and relaunch many titles from the first issues.

They produced some zero issues with custom covers drawn by younger italian artists. This lot includes Capitan America e Thor, I Vendicatori and Silver Surfer.

Plus, I will add the Heroes Reborn italian edition of Fantastic Four #1, which includes a mini-poster, and issue #50 of Uomo Ragno Classic (the classic stories reprint) which features a foil embossed prismatic cover. All are in very nice shape.

kEQe7OXm.jpg YqAFpH9m.jpg z2aMdhom.jpg M8XGUhFm.jpg

CjHSj2Xm.jpg GcvUrgMm.jpg

Option B - Batman Lot

A mixed lot of books and criticism magazines. Books are in VNVF to NM shape, magazines mostly are in nice shape but some are midgrade.

GvWidlmm.jpg GWLWigim.jpg rp8CjqWm.jpg IhaTsaym.jpg AjUJUItm.jpg

Wk2xs4am.jpg mbBtRIam.jpg 8bqUP0Im.jpg B0Wq4Sym.jpg

Option C - The Sandman Hardcover

by Joe Simon and Jack Kirby

Not sealed, but as new in its original dust jacket.

Option D - The Spirit Archives

Issue 3, by Will Eisner. In great shape as well, with its DJ.

ZmBTgvRl.jpg dLk2Xqdl.jpg

Option E - Original art page from Demon #3 (1990s series)

Art by Mark Pacella. Not a particularly striking page, but for someone who liked the Alan Grant Demon series…

2WjixIlh.jpg

Option F - Elektra Lives Again - VFNM

In great shape, my OO copy.

Ki3wJIpl.jpg

Option G - Golden age italian Disney - Topolino Giornale 1948-49

Pick any three issues from the last year run of the italian journal "Topolino", from 1948-49. All issues feature an installment of one of the first more complex stories produced by our renowned school of authors, "Topolino e il Cobra Bianco". A mad scientist type of story, besides featuring tortures and horrorific and absurd stuff, it is famous here because it has its final chapter on Topolino Libretto (digest) #1, which is among the highest coveted collectibles from the post-war (and ranges in price like early Marvels in grade).

FYI, the last ones are the less common.

Available issues to choose from are #717, 727, 728, 729, 734

53Nsbyom.jpg wdbkNyEm.jpg DtNCZmIm.jpg

fvlwNROm.jpg siVJtPYm.jpg

Here’s the catch: if you pick the original art page you must choose also another option of a TPB or hardcover and you will pay the shipping exceeding the first $15 which I cover. I need to make room! :D

Any Italian Spidey?

Plenty, if you want I can make you a custom Option of XX books and you get to pick the issue. Not much of the early ones, 'though, as I have already given them away.

As I get back home I can check. In the meantime, if one wants this kind of Spidey option I will officially add it to the list. (thumbs u

There are almost two full days still to go. Don't worry, some valiant soul will come in and rescue you as long as you keep putting up the sweet stinky cheebah like you are doing.

@tpcat: Here’s some Uomo Ragno I think I should still have, for a start (I need to check but pretty sure):

NVDGgjjm.jpg OCHmB9Jm.jpg

bMChMsIm.jpg MNtS9Nlm.jpg

I can also add this sealed pack reprint of #1 (which featured also the 1st app. of Dr. Strange in Italy) from my Mixed sales thread:

c5593QXl.jpg

ok I will :takeit: if you have them and option E if that's ok and I will pay whatever shipping.

My time starts on your answer.