• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

OK, I got my PIF from CAHokie the other day, and his recycled packing materials are something I used to ship to someone else who reused them on him! I know, because I am pretty sure I am the only person who uses the corrugated plastic sheets to sandwich the comics, and I haven't done a deal with the Hokie until just now!

Cool and a little weird.

(thumbs u

-slym

For my offering, I have another large, hopefully interesting lot - Excalibur #s 71-107 straight through, plus a couple of other issues I will throw in.

9inj.jpg

40 issues in total.

:D

:bump: to keep it on the front page - I will let this go through the weekend and if there is no interest, I will find something else.

-slym

OK, I got my PIF from CAHokie the other day, and his recycled packing materials are something I used to ship to someone else who reused them on him! I know, because I am pretty sure I am the only person who uses the corrugated plastic sheets to sandwich the comics, and I haven't done a deal with the Hokie until just now!

Cool and a little weird.

(thumbs u

-slym

That is super cool Slym though I agree a little :screwy:

Cool and a little weird.

(thumbs u

-slym

That is super cool Slym though I agree a little :screwy:

:whistle:

lol

What is best is when this happens overseas. More than once I got reused packing materials bearing previous addresses or the like – and of course by now members which received books from me know, for example, that I have been a MyComicshop affectionate user or must have thought that I buy packing materials in the US, or around the world (not to mention foreign newspaper, which are the last sensation! )…

lol