• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

2nd deadpool in that x-force. Somebody that doesn't have it needs that issue!

Good eye, but please remember - I consider it a reader set. Some of the issues are not NM, and I'd say the X-Force #2 is one of those. Maybe with a press...

:grin:

-slym

Current offer, bumped to the front page (again!) :(

Shipping is free to anywhere in the US but I can only cover $10 outside the US, so please remember that, and sorry, international junk donkeys! :(

Big Option #1: Excalibur #s 71-107 straight through, plus a couple of other issues I will throw in. 40 issues in total.

This is a large lot, so it has to be a standalone offer.

z33j.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If that doesn't interest you, I will offer 6 other options: of these, you can pick 3!

Small Option #1: Cable (series) #s 1-3, then 20-40 straight. Nice copies, no bags & boards on most though.

a1s5.jpg

Small Option #2: VALIANT & Dark Horse/Gold Key lot, including the DH FCBD "Dr Solar, Man Of The Atom/ Magnus, Robot Fighter" book, a Fine-ish copy of VALIANT's Harbinger #2, Predator Versus Magnus #s 1&2, and Magnus & Nexus Preview, 1, & 2.

75qg.jpg

Small Option #3: Storm & Illyana: Magik #s 1-4 reader copies (1980's LS) - these were my personal copies that I picked off the rack back in, what, 1983? Love them as I have! I must have read them through a dozen times.

09w1.jpg

Small Option #4: X-Force Vol. 1 #s1-20 readers (avg VF/NM) + a copy of one of the #50 covers (Liefeld art, I think) - no bags & boards.

v2o6.jpg

Small Option #5: Flash reader copies, 16 total - issue #s 303, 304, 309, 312, 313, 314, 319, 326, 327, 328, 330, 331, 332, 334, 344 (no bags or boards)

e9sl.jpg

Small Option #6: Batman "Child Of Dreams" HC, Kia Asamiya & Max Allen Collins (stock photo, sorry.)

000094.jpg

Thanks for looking!

-slym

Cable (series) #s 1-3, then 20-40

X-Force Vol. 1 #s1-20 readers

Flash reader copies, 16 total

-slym

I simply dont want this thread to die

So, :takeit: and give them out on Halloween with the rest of my stack (if they make it here in time)

My offering up shortly.

Shipping in the US is free, Internationals i'll split the shipping 50/50

offering up some more of my Favorites again. All offers come with the one book you CAN see and 4 others that you don't see.

Offer 1: Signed Sheltered #1

photo_1-1.jpg

Offer 2: Burn the Orphanage: Born to Lose #1 -Variant-

photo_2-1.jpg

Offer 3: X-Men: Phoenix -Endsong/Warsong- (TPB)

photo_4-1.jpg

Offer 4: Carnage: USA (TPB)

photo3.jpg

Offer 5: Mystery Box - hand full from my reader box, a couple from the other box (possibly something signed) hm

mystery_box_3543_6880.jpg

Live or Die, make your Choice :devil: