• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Dude, those figures and AA 10 are pretty sweet offers. Pay no attention to the jerks.

Paying attention to the jerks was how you are now able to see those sweet figures and AA 10.

I think the lack of anyone taking his offer would have led to him offering "better suff"

There's no need for putting people down in this thread...

Dude, those figures and AA 10 are pretty sweet offers. Pay no attention to the jerks.

Paying attention to the jerks was how you are now able to see those sweet figures and AA 10.

I think the lack of anyone taking his offer would have led to him offering "better suff"

:hi: buddy!

OK, first offers – I will pay up to $15 shipping Worldwide (unless otherwise noted).

Option A

Sky Masters of the Space Force (Pure Imagination, 1991) - VF/NM

Comic Art Showcase #9 (1980) - VF-

Reprints of the newspaper strip by Jack Kirby and Wally Wood.

They have different content; according to Wikipedia the 1980 collection (reprints the beginning of the strip) featured artwork less-modified by artists involved in the reprint production than the complete Pure Imagination collected volume issued in 2000.

SoZ2vfkh.jpg

dQyoY0Uh.jpg

Option B

Three Gladstone comic albums reprinting Carl Barks stories in graphic novel format, plus the small book "Carl Barks and the Disney Ducks" telling the process behind the realizations of the famous sculptures based on his stories.

If one is willing to cover the additional postage, I have a few other Gladstone comic albums (or Gladstone comics) which I can happily throw in. :)

YpiyGTCh.jpgjQBR8ZUl.jpg

Option C

A pair of foreign editions:

Albi dei Super-Eroi #28 – If you ever wondered how the first appearance of Barbara Norriss as the Valkyrie would have looked with a picture frame cover, here it is.

The Mighty World of Marvel v2 #1 – UK edition of this famous magazine (which in its later issues would have hosted Alan Moore and Alan Davis Captain Britain), with the beginning of the "Days of Future Past" storyline. Disclaimer: the interiors are very badly printed (offset of printing plates) but this is a production defect and – hey! – the cover is cool! (no sticker, though… :( ).

5j9lnORh.jpg

zW48jSLh.jpg

Yes, well. Carrot and stick.

Donkeys need both.

:takeit: option A!

Option A

Sky Masters of the Space Force (Pure Imagination, 1991) - VF/NM

Comic Art Showcase #9 (1980) - VF-

Reprints of the newspaper strip by Jack Kirby and Wally Wood.

They have different content; according to Wikipedia the 1980 collection (reprints the beginning of the strip) featured artwork less-modified by artists involved in the reprint production than the complete Pure Imagination collected volume issued in 2000.

SoZ2vfkh.jpg

dQyoY0Uh.jpg

Very cool!

If you want and if it fits the weight (the tier is good up to 2.2 lbs and should be about $20 – so $5) I can throw in this one too…

TbmhSemh.jpg

Sure! if it doesnt bump up to the next shipping tier, sounds good!

I'll go thru my stuff tonight and make some more offers but here's a start.

Offer good anywhere. I'll pay first $15 for any international taker.

Pick 2!

Offer 1. Steampunk Short story Anthology

Fun reads for fans of the genre

FkKNq9Q.jpg

Offer 2. The Watchmen TPB

The granddaddy of them all. Pick it as a "spare" for your lending library if you already have a copy!

watchmennp.jpg

Offer 3: Uber 1-4 & 0 (NM)

Interesting read, fans of crossed, alternative histories will enjoy this.

hGqMr5e.jpg

As I said, more coming later once I've taken a few more pictures.

Bryan Robinson is the official PIF offerer right now. When I say his post, I typed Dragon to welcome him to the thread and to explain how it works. He was most likely just being nice and offering something but again, Bryan's offer is the official offer.