• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I hate everyone in this thread! Sorry for being an hour and a half late. A swift taint kick will accompany any taker of my offer. Even if you aren't a whiny pirate hooker, you will have to be a stand in for those who are.

This whiny pirate hooker would request that you not claim anything of mine in the future.

The last time you claimed my offer it derailed this thread for almost 3 weeks because of your delays and confusion. I was just trying to get you to keep the ball rolling so that didn't happen again.

First of all, you should have some fun with this. We're not solving quadratic equations or other smart people boring school stuff.

Second of all, I posted my junk 5 days after claiming your junk. The next person's junk should have been listed immediately. I honestly could care less about getting into a pizzing match about something that is supposed to be enjoyable.

Lastly, I don't need you to help me do anything. If you PM me your address I'll gladly return your offering. And I will try and contain myself from immediately button humping when you present your next treat.

defensive much? "omg don't call me out on being inconsiderate of EVERYONE that participates in this thread QQ, i have sand in my vag". lol

what's with this forum is it just full of inconsiderate rude people or are they just the loudest?

OMG did you really type OMG. I apologize, I didn't mean to offend a 13 year old girl. Some would consider your Kim Jong like enforcement of the "rules", and calling out of others rude.

If I cared enough I would continue, but you don't deserve my disdain. Please continue your thread policing; you'll fit in perfectly around here. (thumbs u

P.S. My vag is perpetually sandy and obnoxiously loud my friend.

You to sound like 12 year old girls,relax voodoo head.This is just for fun.

Listen hear Oakland, everyone's entitled to some butthurt every now and then. Some certainly more than others. I think I hear Justin calling. :baiting:

You to sound like 12 year old girls,relax voodoo head.This is just for fun.

Listen hear Oakland, everyone's entitled to some butthurt every now and then. Some certainly more than others. I think I hear Justin calling. :baiting:

:roflmao::o I mean really this is a thread about giving away comics,does it have to be so hardcore pushy? (shrug)

I chime in because I care. :foryou:

what a shocker seeing you two chime in :golfclap:, next will be DiceX and the trifecta will be complete.

Relax dude,are you sure you took your meds today? Learn a little respect around here,then maybe you'll be given respect. ;)

what a shocker seeing you two chime in :golfclap:, next will be DiceX and the trifecta will be complete.

Relax dude,are you sure you took your meds today? Learn a little respect around here,then maybe you'll be given respect. ;)

my care cup is full up you can go on not respecting me that's ok.

Dude, what's your problem? The only mess I see stirred in this thread is you.

The drama dies down and here you come to fan the flames again.

Howzabout you put a cork in your meat puffer or go find another thread to dry hump.

I would say don't go away mad, but I'm fixin' to make that one of your options. :gossip:

I'm going to call this "Dice's Box of Love."

All seven books to the winner.

th_01.jpg

th_02.jpg

th_03.jpg

th_04.jpg

th_05.jpg

th_06.jpg

th_07.jpg

:takeit: gets them all. (thumbs u

:takeit: if it hasn't been yet, I got lost in the squabbling

You got it, man. (thumbs u

:blahblah:

Normally when I get home there's one new reply, sometimes two, three on a good day. When I saw 43 new reply's, I knew someone's panties were going to be in a bunch.